You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

                                                            mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2021-01-15 07:52:58

nacoss
Vendor
Registered: 2020-02-19
Posts: 29
Deposit: $0

SBA accounts for sale

Hi guys this service is to sell SBA accounts. I will explain the whole service so please read so you dont come asking unnecessary questions.

#YES SBA is still working if you know what you are doing.  SCREENSHOTS   ( https://imgur.com/a/ctB1E3b )
# PRICE IS $3000 FULL ESCROW

I will apply for SBA loan and Verify the application with SBA and get account ready for funding.

please note LOAN AMOUNT will be $23-$24k. NOT MORE.

Buyer will provide me BANK ACCOUNT AND ROUTINE NUMBER  upon making order.

***Time frame for the job is roughly 10-15days (this could be much faster )
after which when complete buyer will be giving access to the account to verify that SBA APPLICATION CLOSING DOCUMENTS HAS BEEN SIGNED.

****Escrow has to be released 24hrs max after i have marked the order sent or I dispute and hand over ADMIN to release my coins

BUYER GETS
Login and pass for SBA,EMAIL.
Fullz used for the job NO DL in the fullz so please dont come asking me
Credit reports
Vehicles registered in the name of fullz owners and any other infos used for the job.


contact me on my support handles for faster messaging
TELEGRAM @naccoss
JABBER      nacoss@hot_chilli.eu

LETS SHARE SOME MONEY

Offline

#2 2021-02-11 22:43:43

bluebat
Member
Registered: 2021-01-15
Posts: 13
Deposit: $0

Re: SBA accounts for sale

FUCK!
Y'all all here getting scammed by this mf. Your sba can be approved and still not be funded. Make sure you know what you are getting into. Heard he has been showing you guys "application is being processed" as the final results of SBA which is not. He is a fucking cont bro. Beware where you invest your money.
This is how SBA final process is suppose to be like https://anonymousfiles.io/ds9PJCYs/

Added later 02 min 40 s:
https://mega.nz/file/fYplwK4B#LkOJaITOr … vJObf7xeq8

Offline

#3 2021-02-18 06:40:04

Hyunwo
Guest

Re: SBA accounts for sale

He is a scammer! Paid $400 for 2 ui accs and only received ui apps locked with id.me. He then erases all messages on telegram and got scammed for $400. I’ve been on here long enough to not be scammed but being scammed twice by vendors here is disappointing.

#4 2021-02-25 07:45:05

nacoss
Vendor
Registered: 2020-02-19
Posts: 29
Deposit: $0

Re: SBA accounts for sale

dude trying to get paid off my name. smh

bluebat wrote:

FUCK!
Y'all all here getting scammed by this mf. Your sba can be approved and still not be funded. Make sure you know what you are getting into. Heard he has been showing you guys "application is being processed" as the final results of SBA which is not. He is a fucking cont bro. Beware where you invest your money.
This is how SBA final process is suppose to be like https://anonymousfiles.io/ds9PJCYs/

Added later 02 min 40 s:
https://mega.nz/file/fYplwK4B#LkOJaITOr … vJObf7xeq8

Added later 01 min 33 s:
i sold account valid and active some accounts had id me of which i gave a method for .
how else did you want me to replace account bro

Hyunwo wrote:

He is a scammer! Paid $400 for 2 ui accs and only received ui apps locked with id.me. He then erases all messages on telegram and got scammed for $400. I’ve been on here long enough to not be scammed but being scammed twice by vendors here is disappointing.

Offline

#5 2021-02-25 15:34:35

Hyunwo
Guest

Re: SBA accounts for sale

Your method of passing id.me is super outdated lol. If you want to pass I’d.me by answering public record/credit report questions then you still have to verify with phone number in their name after. Either ways, we bought these accounts expecting no limitations and payouts. If they had Id.me and limitations then I would rather just make my own apps. I still haven’t received my money back or any working accounts from you yet and you just deleted all the messages on telegram which makes it more suspicious. Stop scamming and give people back their money

#6 2021-02-26 08:13:37

lewissoostrong
Member
Registered: 2020-08-07
Posts: 33
Deposit: $0

Re: SBA accounts for sale

This scammer still active here? for fuck sake his account should be clipped. He is out here ripping innocent nigs

Offline

#7 2021-02-26 13:49:46

peanutbutterclogger
Member
Registered: 2019-04-09
Posts: 17
Deposit: $0

Re: SBA accounts for sale

lewissoostrong wrote:

This scammer still active here? for fuck sake his account should be clipped. He is out here ripping innocent nigs

I totally agree with you

Offline

#8 2021-02-27 07:14:01

rockydevil
Vendor
Registered: 2020-07-18
Posts: 44
Deposit: $0

Re: SBA accounts for sale

@Br0 look this don't promote scammers here please....


E-Mail : rockyd3vil@protonmail.com
Jabber : rockyd3vil@exploit.im
Telegram : https://t.me/Crimson_freak
Telegram_bot : https://t.me/yummy_store_bot

Offline

#9 2021-02-27 10:13:28

nacoss
Vendor
Registered: 2020-02-19
Posts: 29
Deposit: $0

Re: SBA accounts for sale

i didnt scam no one mate . this user lewissoostrong  out here with many different accounts posting under my store saying i scammed  asking people to come to buy from him . check his posts.
the dude even got a telegram account with 27 people calling it his special forum
i worked on here legitimately

rockydevil wrote:

@Br0 look this don't promote scammers here please....

Added later 02 min 13 s:

nacoss wrote:

i didnt scam no one mate . this user lewissoostrong  out here with many different accounts posting under my store saying i scammed  asking people to come to buy from him . check his posts.
the dude even got a telegram account with 27 people calling it his special forum
i worked on here legitimately. i choose not to pay attention to him .
Ask Br0 and Sportsman about my work and they will tell you

rockydevil wrote:

@Br0 look this don't promote scammers here please....

Added later 05 min 42 s:
okay lewissoostrong. BUMP

bluebat wrote:

FUCK!
Y'all all here getting scammed by this mf. Your sba can be approved and still not be funded. Make sure you know what you are getting into. Heard he has been showing you guys "application is being processed" as the final results of SBA which is not. He is a fucking cont bro. Beware where you invest your money.
This is how SBA final process is suppose to be like https://anonymousfiles.io/ds9PJCYs/

Added later 02 min 40 s:
https://mega.nz/file/fYplwK4B#LkOJaITOr … vJObf7xeq8

Offline

#10 2021-11-06 18:18:35

coolius
Member
Registered: 2017-12-13
Posts: 20
Deposit: $0

Re: SBA accounts for sale

Everything is fine, the order has been received. There is no limit to joy

Offline

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer