You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-08-31 13:20:50

Rasha265
Deposit: $0

Cashout Service

Hi, some of you reading this already know me or we've done n worked together before. I am glad to now offer cashout services via my site and bank.
1) If you have mon vbv cards, you can use my site to cash out and you get your money via BTC, NOTE: you have to be patient as i release soon as your money hits my account which take from 24 to 48 hours, split is 50/50, i dont care about the CBs so long as we make good money i can take care of the CBs.

2) if you have dirty money, btc or any other forms of money and would like to clean it/blend it, you can wire it only via Swift international transfers, i dont do no Zelle nor ACH, but if you in EU then you can also send straight to my Barclays account after i receive the money i send you your cuts in any form u want as the money is send u is 100% clean no CB so its your choice if i send it back to you via BTC, Transferwise WU, Moneygram, PayPal, Swift etc when am sending you back its clean money.

Above are the servives i am offering for cashouts. PM me for details, i need serious people don't waste my time if you are not ready and waste my time asking me questions just to tell me you will be ready 2021! Anyone that has done business with me has checked out my shit and can vouche for me here if they can see this.

If am offline

#2 2021-02-28 00:56:14

cubancigars
Deposit: $0

Re: Cashout Service

Hello, are you working? Need to cash out money

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer