You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-10-22 12:49:21

Rasha265
Deposit: $0

Antisystem finalize the deal asap

Antisystem it has been almost 7 days now after I delivered, you told me you are checking everything on Saturday with your programmer and that you are almost done but I offered to do it all for you for free and I can get it done in a day and you still haven't gotten back to me. What exactly is taking you so long, if you have bad programmer I told you give me RDP access and I do it for you in 1 hour and finish this deal! I can't be waiting any longer for 1 deal! I only agreed to deal with you because Sportsmans said you were ready to make payment but its been 7 days now. Sportsman do you keep scammers here and allow your customers to deal with scammers or what? Finalize deal, i did my job and you are nowhere to be found Antisystem you say you are checking but checking only take hours now 5 days!

If am offline

#2 2020-10-23 10:02:43

Torpund

Re: Antisystem finalize the deal asap

I can't believe this guy, everything should be done within hours not a week. Stop coming up with some bullshit excuses and hold up your end of the deal.

Added later 3 h 36 min 46 s:
We've sent you the system and it worked, you even said it yourself in escrow. Why open a dispute now? We even offer you free support and modifications. WTH man.

#3 2021-02-27 14:56:31

chip9

Rasha265 wrote:

Antisystem it has been almost 7 days now after I delivered, you told me you are checking everything on Saturday with your programmer and that you are almost done but I offered to do it all for you for free and I can get it done in a day and you still haven't gotten back to me. What exactly is taking you so long, if you have bad programmer I told you give me RDP access and I do it for you in 1 hour and finish this deal! I can't be waiting any longer for 1 deal! I only agreed to deal with you because Sportsmans said you were ready to make payment but its been 7 days now. Sportsman do you keep scammers here and allow your customers to deal with scammers or what? Finalize deal, i did my job and you are nowhere to be found Antisystem you say you are checking but checking only take hours now 5 days!

!!!!!Storyteller!!!!!

#4 2021-02-27 18:39:21

columb1a

At the moment i have too one story with Antisystem, i do not understand how the administration works on this page.A member is a 2018 registrant with a $ 4,000 deposit and acting like a scammer already means that he is already unreliable to all members.If the owners of this site want to maintain a high level of forum status and want to attract really serious people who are doing serious work I think whey should first more review escrow deals, the more often and more you listen to each situation and make stringent decisions.I hope someone will look our stories and make the right decision.Otherwise, this forum will lose more and more serious people.Thank you for understandig.

#5 2021-02-27 22:05:16

ckent007

administration, take action please!

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer