You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-02-08 11:24:35

Bigbangs
Deposit: $0

Physical Cards

Please where can I buy physical cards that can be used on ATMs and POSs?

I’ve searched and lost numerously for this purpose. I don’t think I can do this on my own.

I need help please HM.

And please don’t recommend me to scammers cus I’m tired already and I don’t got much left??

#2 2020-02-08 13:03:21

TheLeoNation
Warning! I am SCAMMER

Re: Physical Cards

If you mean cloned physical cards that you can just use at the ATMs ready to use? If yes then it will not be so easy to find anyone to give that up.

Better to do your research. You will need an MSR machine and a magnetic strip( google it up and watch some videos on youtube).

Or you could just buy 101 dumps and rewrite on blank cards. pm for more details

#3 2020-02-08 19:10:29

Bigbangs

TheLeoNation wrote:

If you mean cloned physical cards that you can just use at the ATMs ready to use? If yes then it will not be so easy to find anyone to give that up.

Better to do your research. You will need an MSR machine and a magnetic strip( google it up and watch some videos on youtube).

Or you could just buy 101 dumps and rewrite on blank cards. pm for more details

So no shop or vendor to just buy legit physical cards?

#4 2020-02-22 07:20:09

Luc1f3rInCha0s

I think vendor for this is hard to find as cashing out the physical cards from an ATM is an easy task (although somehow risky) with
no special technical skills needed. The guys with knowledge and experience on writing dumps to blank cards can of course
hire their guys to cash out the cards for them. I think this business is ran in small-medium sized operation groups.
In only rare case they would really sell the physical cards.

#5 2020-02-23 05:00:57

DUDE420

The trick is to find dumps with pins people keep those out of site ...

#6 2020-06-19 03:11:31

chileansetting

embossed, self coded and filled Visa cards? where you can withdrawl without using a cloned pind from someone else?
Soon. and @luc1f3rincha0s Writing data obtained from the web to a blanco card is not ''skilled'' work. it is practically copy and paste. And selling blanco cards to withdrawl isnt the brightest thing. even an old lady from 80 years old would know that that is not correct, but thats my opinion. I know atleast that 95% of all sold online is utter bullshit or a scam. especially if they love telegram so much.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer