You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2019-04-04 12:32:29

TheLeoNation
Warning! I am SCAMMER
Deposit: $0

PHONE DELIVERY METHOD( US only)

I am selling the Mobile phone delivery method and works only in the USA.

This method is not your regular verizion login method that requires you to walk in stores to get phone.This method explains how you get phone (4 above Iphones) delivered to your drop address using just good Pros( no payment down).

Am selling for 250$ for the first 3 buyers then price moves to 400$ for anyone interested and escrow is welcomed.

#2 2019-11-09 00:55:39

ChillClinton

Re: PHONE DELIVERY METHOD( US only)

TheLeoNation wrote:

This method is not your regular verizion login method that requires you to walk in stores to get phone.This method explains how you get phone (4 above Iphones) delivered to your drop address using just good Pros( no payment down).

Am selling for 250$ for the first 3 buyers then price moves to 400$ for anyone interested and escrow is welcomed.

hello method still green?

#3 2020-02-06 04:19:08

rudyjudy

ChillClinton wrote:
TheLeoNation wrote:

hello method still green?

does this involve Calling from spoof location and impersonating the Fulls identity, i have seen success with this by some acquaintances, never quite done it though. What i do know is they had to pay Tax for phone up front and some other fees, (with vanilla), thus making it around $50 needed up front . Is this similar to this? Is this still Green?

___badmoodrudy___

#4 2020-02-06 16:18:04

TheLeoNation
Warning! I am SCAMMER

yes still green, pm

#5 2020-05-21 03:53:13

pieki

still green?

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1