You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2019-04-01 15:59:47

TheLeoNation
Warning! I am SCAMMER
Deposit: $0

CAR Delivery Method.

Checking to see if there is any interest for this.

With this method, you can order a nice car below $100K to any USA drop address safely without issues. I will be selling this method for 700$ for the first 2 buyers and I accept ESCROW. This will be an audio message explaining step by step how to get this done. You will get the car delivered to any address of your choice in the USA without any problems.

For any question write below. Nothing hidden.

#2 2019-04-01 23:51:09

AlcoholIlsland

Re: CAR Delivery Method.

Interested

#3 2019-04-02 05:18:28

TheLeoNation
Warning! I am SCAMMER

AlcoholIlsland wrote:

Interested

check your PM. Lets talk how to setup escrow when you are ready.

#4 2019-04-04 21:22:35

cybertank

interested

#5 2019-04-05 13:29:27

TheLeoNation
Warning! I am SCAMMER

cybertank wrote:

interested

Send me a message

#6 2019-04-06 02:43:35

getrich

i sell stolen cars any model year contact me if u need one dont come to me with 2013 cars i charge for any car u want for 15 k minumum so get a car worth atleast 40 50 k and no ferrari and shit i can do ferrari no problem but 30 k minumum

#7 2019-04-06 09:26:45

TheLeoNation
Warning! I am SCAMMER

getrich wrote:

i sell stolen cars any model year contact me if u need one dont come to me with 2013 cars i charge for any car u want for 15 k minumum so get a car worth atleast 40 50 k and no ferrari and shit i can do ferrari no problem but 30 k minumum

This thread is not for stolen cars, please kindly make your thread. THIS IS NOT A STOLEN CARD THREAD. Car on this method are direct from dealerships with insurance and the car of choice gets shipped directly to buyers drop address and all this with no payment down.

Thanks

#8 2019-06-11 17:00:26

leonnn

so with this method car comes as paid? no loan or shit?

im leon. u will remember my name.
check my thread for BEST stuff

#9 2019-07-19 01:17:09

AlcoholIlsland

Yes he is selling guide but you will end up spending so much more money due to him saying that only his services work for the method. Services like (id scan, 800+ profile, and documents). I tried to tell him I knew of plenty other people selling services for way cheaper but he kept saying that only his services work for this method.

Like a month ago, I sent him money for documents and only got 1 out of the 3 documents I paid for a week ago. He barely responds, he says that his mother has past so that is the reason. I've been stalking this man for a month trying to see when can I get the rest of my documents so I can start process. I've tried being as lenient as possible but now he is pushing it.

I spent over $700 with him for nothing. I don't want to think its a scam but at this point thats the only solution. He's pushing me to restart the process and send him more money. I asked for refund and still am waiting on response. Most likely will not get a response for some days, maybe a week!

Be Aware Friends!!

#10 2019-07-19 14:50:54

TheLeoNation
Warning! I am SCAMMER

AlcoholIlsland wrote:

Yes he is selling guide but you will end up spending so much more money due to him saying that only his services work for the method. Services like (id scan, 800+ profile, and documents). I tried to tell him I knew of plenty other people selling services for way cheaper but he kept saying that only his services work for this method.

Like a month ago, I sent him money for documents and only got 1 out of the 3 documents I paid for a week ago. He barely responds, he says that his mother has past so that is the reason. I've been stalking this man for a month trying to see when can I get the rest of my documents so I can start process. I've tried being as lenient as possible but now he is pushing it.

I spent over $700 with him for nothing. I don't want to think its a scam but at this point thats the only solution. He's pushing me to restart the process and send him more money. I asked for refund and still am waiting on response. Most likely will not get a response for some days, maybe a week!

Be Aware Friends!!

Wow, waking up to see this. Am i a scammer? NO. Did i actually give you the working method ? YES.  Did it actually seem to work for you? YES

I provided the 800+cs profile and the ID , SSN and bank statement but the problem was i was supposed to give a 3 months bank statement but just gave 1( my fault due to some uncontrollable issues ).

So i made an offer because i know we can not simply use the profile anymore because of delay on my part for the last doc. i offered to make all docs for free over again and thats because he said he had good 800+ profile ready.

Is it wise to give a refund when already he has the complete method and he knows it works tho, i cant get the knowledge i gave back even if i wanted to refund. Is it not wise to restart the process for free?

Your view guys plz.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer