You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2019-03-28 07:45:02

polelolwion8
Deposit: $0

Buy your Registered English Language Certificate(IELTS, GMAT, TOEFL)

Buy your Registered English Language Certificate(IELTS, GMAT, TOEFL etc)

We Produce Real registered English Language Certificate without you sitting for an exam. We are out here to help you get your documents easy and help you save your precious years and time.
Certificates will be Original and registered in the data base and Can be verified . Once your details are imputed in the system it will be in the system and will appear real, legit and verifiable for ever.
-Contact us for immediate response.
  (Secure email address: ieltscertificate@protonmail.com)

#2 2019-03-28 07:48:13

rafli
Deposit: $0

Re: Buy your Registered English Language Certificate(IELTS, GMAT, TOEFL)

you need one of the admins here to vouch for you first my friend before someone deals with you or you have to do it with full escrow in the forum first....

polelolwion8 wrote:

Buy your Registered English Language Certificate(IELTS, GMAT, TOEFL etc)

We Produce Real registered English Language Certificate without you sitting for an exam. We are out here to help you get your documents easy and help you save your precious years and time.
Certificates will be Original and registered in the data base and Can be verified . Once your details are imputed in the system it will be in the system and will appear real, legit and verifiable for ever.
-Contact us for immediate response.
  (Secure email address: ieltscertificate@protonmail.com)

#3 2019-03-28 11:32:08

sigaieu
Warning! I am SCAMMER
Deposit: scammer

Re: Buy your Registered English Language Certificate(IELTS, GMAT, TOEFL)

This is too expensive. Not worth it. And to tell you the truth nobody cares if you're registered or not.

I am fucking scammer smile

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer