You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2019-02-24 21:39:31

xiiz
Deposit: $0

I am looking for Paypal Transfers

Good, because they do not accept orders even in the Paypal Transfers, I look for people who have paypal accounts that can send large amount of money (1k-2k $)

I have several accounts with antiquity and with many payments received in the last months (more than 100 transactions), and these receive that amount of money without problems

So I'm looking to make use of paypal disputes, I already have experience on this, the process is simple

1. From your account you send the money via paypal to the account that I give you
2. I withdraw the money to a bank account
3. Once the money is confirmed in the bank account, I will give you a percentage via BTC
4. When it indicates you, you open the dispute in paypal for the transaction and you recover the money sent

Example: You send 2000 $, I withdraw this money and I send you 30% (600 $) via BTC, then you open the dispute and you recover the 2000 $, in total you will receive 2600 $ (The amount is negotiable)

It is simply to use the protection to the buyer that provides paypal

Leave me MP or a comment

I have several accounts ready to receive these amounts of money

Your money will always be protected, since my accounts are disposable and disputes will never be answered

#2 2019-02-25 18:07:47

Spoiler24
Support

Re: I am looking for Paypal Transfers

Yeah! Like we will send you 2k without knowing you. I would, if you paid me $2,000 in bitcoins first, then I would send you the 2k to test and then if it works I would become a customer, but only working this way.

#3 2019-02-26 04:51:13

xiiz

Spoiler24 wrote:

Yeah! Like we will send you 2k without knowing you. I would, if you paid me $2,000 in bitcoins first, then I would send you the 2k to test and then if it works I would become a customer, but only working this way.

It's a little complicated that you can work like this, anyway you have Paypal protection, and you can send with shipping address if that's what you want

I can show you tests or what you want, with the money withdrawn you will buy the BTC

I'm not going to give you the total money either, remember that we're talking about percentages, and it would not make sense to give you the total

Anyway I'm sure that someone could be interested and knowing that you can recover your money in any case via Paypal, however if I send the BTC first there is nothing security

Added later 03 min 29 s:
The amount is relative, and you can work with much less if it is what you want, but everything depends on good communication

#4 2019-02-26 11:43:01

SportsMan
Admin
Deposit: Unlimited

You can use escrow to test everything about this offer smile

#5 2019-02-26 17:08:52

xiiz

If we can do this, I can leave the agreed percentage in a SCROW, and when it receives the payment and is withdrawn, the funds will be released

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer