You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2019-02-14 14:46:02

Amillion2018
Deposit: $0

BEWARE of FILtHY RAT calls himself UNICKQUE

Have you seen this before? : 'Quick Inquiry... I Need Your URGENT Help/Advice', that is just one of the tactics a rat may use to start a conversation and gain your friendship, they don't want help/advice, they want your money.

In these difficult times for transfers, I just want to save others from the nasty pain of losing even more than you are already losing. There is a MAGGOT crawling around, he introduces himself as a newb, and he really is, he is a cockroach with no skills but to catch you off guard and rob you. I want to make sure this piece of shit doesn't make another dollar from anyone else. First I would talk about my experience, then I would leave some tips so that you would stay safe, which you may already know, but like I said, we sometimes take our guards down.

This rat approached me on this forum, coming across as a friend. I talked with him for months back and forth as we both have been in the same situation searching for transfers vendors as lately, as we all know, funds take forever to come, even months. A few days ago, he contacted me and asked of my situation, if things have picked up for me. I told him that things have been very difficult, I had not earned anything for months. He then told me that he found a good ppal transfer vendor who sends funds within 1 to 2 days. Ofcourse I became interested, so he gave me the seller's contact: M2KPayPal@jabbim.ru. Ofcourse he wanted payment upfront, so not having the funds, I borrowed and sent payment upfront. To make things short, M2KPayPal@jabbim.ru is also Unickque, he just made up another name to take the blame off of himself, and ofcourse, he may try to dispute that it is not him bla bla bla so that he could grab a few more victims. So if you see these jabber contacts: unickque@jabb.im, M2KPayPal@jabbim.ru, for your own good, run like hell. If you chatting with this guy in pm: UNICKQUE, block him. Now he would have to come up with a new name, but hopefully it is useless, because we all know, not to trust anyone new, because most of the time, it is a busted scammer starting up again.

Rules:
1. Don't trust any newbie, no matter if he acts like a friend and is in your contacts for years.

2. Don't trust any vouch by a newbie, because the person they are vouching could be really them, so once you are scammed the 'newbie' stays around to scam again, while the fake person they vouched for gets blocked after a bunch of people get scammed.

3. Only buy services from reputable sellers that have feedback on markets, or could otherwise prove they are legit, don't just take their word for it.

4. I know this one is hard, especially in these times, but, don't get desperate, because it would block your judgement.

I may add other rules later, but that is all I could think of for now, thanks for your attention and best of luck to all...except the rippers, karma would handle them.

Last edited by Amillion2018 (2019-02-14 14:51:39)

#2 2019-02-14 18:19:19

Spoiler24
Support

Re: BEWARE of FILtHY RAT calls himself UNICKQUE

Thank you for the warning! M2K has only one contact address and it is not this one you were told.

#3 2019-02-14 18:24:06

sigaieu
Warning! I am SCAMMER
Deposit: scammer

This is not his contact information. Thank you for the advise!

I am fucking scammer smile

#4 2019-04-01 07:06:23

MalcolmX

Right on

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." -El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz(Malcolm X)

#5 2019-04-28 05:42:30

amino2010
Deposit: $200

Any body with title RAT Know is a confirmed cheat and you should never deal with without ESCROW No matter what.

#6 2019-05-03 15:51:26

DUDE420

amino2010 wrote:

Any body with title RAT Know is a confirmed cheat and you should never deal with without ESCROW No matter what.

@amino2010 where is my transfer? i sent you 300$ over 2 weeks ago.....what kind of is this???    supposed to take 2-3 days .......and not a dime touch my drop ....i want full refund....d you understand the hardship you could be causing? please send me my money back......

#7 2019-05-13 08:43:50

SportsMan
Admin
Deposit: Unlimited

I am sure that he will refund you

DUDE420 wrote:
amino2010 wrote:

@amino2010 where is my transfer? i sent you 300$ over 2 weeks ago.....what kind of is this???    supposed to take 2-3 days .......and not a dime touch my drop ....i want full refund....d you understand the hardship you could be causing? please send me my money back......

#8 2019-07-21 11:57:35

bob27

he just opened so many accounts by the username below
the same person managed to trace his ip

@ KayDee

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer