You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2018-10-07 10:22:37

oorkola
Deposit: $0

Chargeback Issues via CC

Hello,

I always use tracking for disputes, cb's, and have always won it when PayPal is involved, but when the the cardholder files a cb with the CC issuer then even PayPal let's its guard down and it starts to go downhill from there for me. So what to do in such a case? Any solutions?

I was thinking if I buy the transfer and send the transfer to someone else's pp account and that person can cashout, cut his share and send me BTC instead. Anyone legit here provides such service? If anyone does, I don't know how escrow can be used in such a situation.

Regards,

#2 2018-10-07 20:15:37

sigaieu
Warning! I am SCAMMER
Deposit: scammer

Re: Chargeback Issues via CC

Hi, Buddy! As long as you have seller protection it does not matter what kind of chargeback you receive. As long as your account is properly aged, you don't need to send to someone else's account. Use yours because you will have time to cashout.

I am fucking scammer smile

#3 2018-10-07 20:33:13

oorkola

Hello Buddy,

I had you in mind to get a legit response and you responded. The chargeback is via credit card issuer which even pp doesn't have control over and if cc issuer decides in favor of the buyer (which it always does) then even paypal can't do anything, that's what I have read. Yes, mine is v properly aged and has seller protection as well.

#4 2018-10-08 11:42:12

darkmonks

@oorkola I can be part of it....

#5 2018-10-08 14:51:33

stylus

oorkola wrote:

Hello Buddy,

I had you in mind to get a legit response and you responded. The chargeback is via credit card issuer which even pp doesn't have control over and if cc issuer decides in favor of the buyer (which it always does) then even paypal can't do anything, that's what I have read. Yes, mine is v properly aged and has seller protection as well.

from my experience even if the cardholder's issuer wins the case paypal will just send you an email sa case update and you will have won the case

#6 2018-10-08 14:57:36

oorkola

stylus wrote:
oorkola wrote:

Hello Buddy,

from my experience even if the cardholder's issuer wins the case paypal will just send you an email sa case update and you will have won the case

But wont my balance go into negative? As of now they will take 75 days to close this case, but as the transfers are halted cant take full advantage of the time in hand as well.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer