You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2018-05-10 22:16:20

Supreamkiller
Deposit: $0

Credit Profile Number - CPN - Trimerged + Guide

We are Supreamkiller & we are selling Trimerged CPN numbers.

So what is a CPN Number?
A credit privacy number, or CPN, is supposedly a nine-digit identifying number that you can use instead of your Social Security number, or SSN, to protect your privacy on credit documents. Sometimes CPNs are referred to as secondary credit numbers, or SCN numbers. Others may call them credit profile numbers.

What can I use a CPN/SCN for?
You can use a CPN Number and SCN Number for anything that usually requires credit reporting purposes.

These are fresh CPNs meaning they will have fresh history in which you will need to build by applying for cards and building the credit score. I am also selling a guide on how to do this that you can buy.

We will fully trimerge your CPN number, we will need the following information when you order.

First name , Last Name
DOB
Address (Please give us an address that is not related to you what so ever.)
*Leave blank and we can get one for you, you can change this later on when you start getting cards shipped.)

Comes With Credit Karma Login

If you need an Fake ID we can also make that based on the state FULLZ we give you. You will need to include a Shipping address for that to be mailed to you. As many creditors may ask for an ID scan you can use this ID.

What can you use this CPN number for?
-Credit Cards
-Auto Loans
-Cell Phone Bills
-Personal Loans
-Business Loans
-Store Cards
ECT.

All numbers will have a clean slate for you to build the credit score, Please buy only if you know what you are doing, If you need help Please buy one of our many guides that you can select from the shipping options.

I will be introducing an seasoned AU Tradeline option as well pretty soon. Please keep on the lookout for this but I will only sell to customers have have bought my listing, to keep it exclusive.

My support Team will be on Telegram 24/7 (not literally;) to answer all your pre-sale and post-purchase questions. You can also send question to my PM but we do ask that you encrypt any questions.

Support: Telegram @PlanetMoney

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer