You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2021-01-01 14:09:43

BooshEditor
Deposit: $0

paypal transfers goods and services @ 50%

I am doing paypal transfers to both new accounts and aged accounts.

Price is 50% for new Payments.These payments are ready in 3-5days, 21 days hold time, No charge back for 21days guarateed,  meaning new accounts cab be used. you just have to wait 21days for payment to drop. Also no chargeback for at least 25days.

Ready account payments that are almost 21days are 65% (the payments in these accounts have been received for 10-15+ days)

Accounts can be delivered on firefox portable

Amount are usually $1000+

Payments are from ebay.

Depending on how fast your withdrawal is, you can choose to add tracking or not.

Note: All payments are not charged back for 21-30days guaranteed.

Escrow accepted for deals. I have done many paypal transfers for people here, so do not come asking me to send first.

PM me for any question. Cheers

Telegram @Rossana121

#2 2021-01-14 23:24:51

Amillion2018

Re: paypal transfers goods and services @ 50%

BooshEditor wrote:

Price is 50% for new Payments.These payments are ready in 3-5days, 21 days hold time, No charge back for 21days guarateed,  meaning new accounts cab be used. you just have to wait 21days for payment to drop. Also no chargeback for at least 25days.

Ready account payments that are almost 21days are 65% (the payments in these accounts have been received for 10-15+ days)

Payments are from ebay.

Depending on how fast your withdrawal is, you can choose to add tracking or not.

Escrow accepted for deals. I have done many paypal transfers for people here, so do not come asking me to send first.

Telegram @Rossana121

Hi, I sent you a message on telegram

#3 2021-01-19 19:15:52

AlfaCoinT
Vendor

Re: paypal transfers goods and services @ 50%

BooshEditor wrote:

Payments are from ebay.

Telegram @Rossana121

The biggest problem is that ebay money tend to limit PayPal account. So even when the money clears you can't withdraw until you solve the limitation which takes alot of risks which later makes the PayPal to be limited for 180days then you can withdraw the cash if you are lucky since the CB should have hit the account.
From my experience, ebay need very very strong accounts.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer