You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

                                                            mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-11-23 10:58:18

AlfaCoinT
Vendor
Registered: 2020-01-08
Posts: 70
Deposit: $0

AGE YOUR PayPal AND MAKE MONEY.

Hello everyone, am glad to offer my PAYPAL AGING services and also as you make a profit.
With my aging services, your paypal will be able to receive semi-clean funds without holds and limitation.

Funds are 100% CLEAN. NO CB EVER

AVAILABLE ORDERS
You send X in btc you receive Y in your paypal

40$ btc = 44$ in pp
50$ btc = 55$ in pp
60$ btc = 66$ in pp
70$ btc = 77$ in pp
80$ btc = 88$ in pp
90$ btc = 99$ in pp

Order upto 1000$
To order PM me.

Offline

#2 2020-11-23 22:05:07

dmaskotas
Member
Registered: 2020-09-17
Posts: 55
Deposit: $0

Re: AGE YOUR PayPal AND MAKE MONEY.

AlfaCoinT wrote:

Hello everyone, am glad to offer my PAYPAL AGING services and also as you make a profit.
With my aging services, your paypal will be able to receive semi-clean funds without holds and limitation.

Funds are 100% CLEAN. NO CB EVER

AVAILABLE ORDERS
You send X in btc you receive Y in your paypal

40$ btc = 44$ in pp
50$ btc = 55$ in pp
60$ btc = 66$ in pp
70$ btc = 77$ in pp
80$ btc = 88$ in pp
90$ btc = 99$ in pp

Order upto 1000$
To order PM me.

btc shipping fees practically absorb any benefit.

Offline

#3 2020-11-24 03:30:10

AlfaCoinT
Vendor
Registered: 2020-01-08
Posts: 70
Deposit: $0

Re: AGE YOUR PayPal AND MAKE MONEY.

For orders above 80$ are good. Anyway, this are for aging your PayPal.

Offline

#4 2020-11-25 16:54:00

k1ngchili
Member
From: Unknown
Registered: 2019-06-02
Posts: 84
Deposit: $0

Re: AGE YOUR PayPal AND MAKE MONEY.

Hi, I just want to buy PP xfers. Not interested in aging. I need $500. Are u ready

Offline

#5 2020-11-25 20:07:55

AlfaCoinT
Vendor
Registered: 2020-01-08
Posts: 70
Deposit: $0

Re: AGE YOUR PayPal AND MAKE MONEY.

k1ngchili wrote:

Hi, I just want to buy PP xfers. Not interested in aging. I need $500. Are u ready

PM

Offline

#6 2020-12-05 12:48:43

AlfaCoinT
Vendor
Registered: 2020-01-08
Posts: 70
Deposit: $0

Re: AGE YOUR PayPal AND MAKE MONEY.

AlfaCoinT wrote:

Hello everyone, am glad to offer my PAYPAL AGING services and also as you make a profit.
With my aging services, your paypal will be able to receive semi-clean funds without holds and limitation.

Funds are 100% CLEAN. NO CB EVER

AVAILABLE ORDERS
You send X in btc you receive Y in your paypal

40$ btc = 44$ in pp
50$ btc = 55$ in pp
60$ btc = 66$ in pp
70$ btc = 77$ in pp
80$ btc = 88$ in pp
90$ btc = 99$ in pp

Order upto 1000$
To order PM me.

Hello, we have improved this service.

1. This funds are good to age your accounts e.g PayPal, Skrill, Zelle, Banks etc
2. Make money as you age the accounts.
3. This funds do not have Chargeback/reversal. 100% clean transfers.

Payout in 24-48hrs
100$btc you get 110$
200$btc  = 220$
300$btc = 330$
400$btc = 440$
500$btc = 550$
600$btc =660$
700$btc = 770$
800$btc = 880$
900$btc = 990$
1000$btc = 1100$

With my funds, your account will become strong to receive semi-clean funds for the ultimate money bag. ?
To order send me a PM

Offline

#7 2020-12-05 18:32:10

Jakab
Member
Registered: 2019-06-30
Posts: 35
Deposit: $0

Re: AGE YOUR PayPal AND MAKE MONEY.

Good work! Fast and reliable! Thanks!

Offline

#8 2020-12-06 10:32:26

AlfaCoinT
Vendor
Registered: 2020-01-08
Posts: 70
Deposit: $0

Re: AGE YOUR PayPal AND MAKE MONEY.

Jakab wrote:

Good work! Fast and reliable! Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback

Offline

#9 2020-12-18 08:13:54

bigghost
New Member
Registered: 2017-11-22
Posts: 184
Deposit: $0

Re: AGE YOUR PayPal AND MAKE MONEY.

ive ordered transfer from alfacoinT, he sended me his wallet as privnote, ive made payment and sended him bk txid. after over a day he said that money never arrived, and that wallet ive send to him wasnt same which been in privnote.

ive checked that wallet, and there was 3 transactions recently. im looking for anyone who paid him any BTC to try prove that wallet belongs to him.

if u did any buisness with him, u may be able to help me. otherwise, atleast take word of advice to be carefull with that gentleman.

2020-12-06 13:00:11    0.02763857    $528.58
2020-12-04 15:25:43    0.00258846    $49.50

wallet we looking for: 12eFhMbUBqmENpdRB18W2oCEN7ZKeaBG9i
if u made any of these transactions, please contact me.

thanks.

Offline

#10 2020-12-18 13:12:22

SportsMan
Admin
Registered: 2017-10-30
Posts: 671
Deposit: Unlimited

Re: AGE YOUR PayPal AND MAKE MONEY.

Shop is closed , we are going to check everything

bigghost wrote:

ive ordered transfer from alfacoinT, he sended me his wallet as privnote, ive made payment and sended him bk txid. after over a day he said that money never arrived, and that wallet ive send to him wasnt same which been in privnote.

ive checked that wallet, and there was 3 transactions recently. im looking for anyone who paid him any BTC to try prove that wallet belongs to him.

if u did any buisness with him, u may be able to help me. otherwise, atleast take word of advice to be carefull with that gentleman.

2020-12-06 13:00:11    0.02763857    $528.58
2020-12-04 15:25:43    0.00258846    $49.50

wallet we looking for: 12eFhMbUBqmENpdRB18W2oCEN7ZKeaBG9i
if u made any of these transactions, please contact me.

thanks.

Offline

#11 2021-01-08 07:17:34

Carlosslim
New Member
Registered: 2021-01-02
Posts: 5
Deposit: $0

Re: AGE YOUR PayPal AND MAKE MONEY.

still available?

Offline

#12 2021-01-08 10:38:42

fs0ciety
VIP
Registered: 2019-03-08
Posts: 13
Deposit: $0

Re: AGE YOUR PayPal AND MAKE MONEY.

Carlosslim wrote:

still available?

i would be careful with that vendor


Too old to die young.

Offline

#13 2021-01-08 11:13:15

AlfaCoinT
Vendor
Registered: 2020-01-08
Posts: 70
Deposit: $0

Re: AGE YOUR PayPal AND MAKE MONEY.

fs0ciety wrote:
Carlosslim wrote:

still available?

i would be careful with that vendor

State your reasons.

Added later 02 min 16 s:

Carlosslim wrote:

still available?

Yes, still up.

Offline

#14 2021-01-08 11:31:01

fs0ciety
VIP
Registered: 2019-03-08
Posts: 13
Deposit: $0

Re: AGE YOUR PayPal AND MAKE MONEY.

one of my colleagues here on HM forum been scammed by you

Added later 03 min 20 s:
and i believe u lost vendor status as ur nick is not green anymore, as others vendors are. So if they took away vendor status from u, it may mean u not 100% legit vendor


Too old to die young.

Offline

#15 2021-01-27 14:02:43

AlfaCoinT
Vendor
Registered: 2020-01-08
Posts: 70
Deposit: $0

Re: AGE YOUR PayPal AND MAKE MONEY.

Now doing transfers from 20$

Offline

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer