You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

                                                            mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-11-15 05:25:48

Alu
Vendor
Registered: 2020-09-07
Posts: 56
Deposit: $0

PayPal Accounts (btc purchase)

Personal PayPal accounts!
Includes:
-Full access to account
-Fullz attaches to the account
-Ability to purchase btc within the app
-All login information
-optional PayPal cash card (debit) +$30

Any questions feel free to Pm, asking price is $80

Offline

#2 2021-02-20 06:49:02

Penjohn
Member
Registered: 2019-04-20
Posts: 13
Deposit: $0

Re: PayPal Accounts (btc purchase)

Still on?

Offline

#3 2021-02-20 13:58:48

dmaskotas
Member
Registered: 2020-09-17
Posts: 55
Deposit: $0

Re: PayPal Accounts (btc purchase)

Penjohn wrote:

Still on?


use escrowo this guy is going to scam you. don't trust him ever. is a scammer.
use escrow or you will be scammed

Offline

#4 2021-02-22 16:05:06

Alu
Vendor
Registered: 2020-09-07
Posts: 56
Deposit: $0

Re: PayPal Accounts (btc purchase)

Penjohn wrote:

Still on?

Yes

Added later 02 min 29 s:

dmaskotas wrote:
Penjohn wrote:

Still on?


use escrowo this guy is going to scam you. don't trust him ever. is a scammer.
use escrow or you will be scammed

Remember to check under the scam list of users bud, you’re a literal lying piece of shit who’s too fucken old and retarded to make money on the dw so get yo snaggin tooth look asss outta here

Offline

#5 2021-02-23 11:49:43

mebalam
Member
Registered: 2019-05-15
Posts: 3
Deposit: $0

Re: PayPal Accounts (btc purchase)

Alu wrote:

Personal PayPal accounts!
Includes:
-Full access to account
-Fullz attaches to the account
-Ability to purchase btc within the app
-All login information
-optional PayPal cash card (debit) +$30

Any questions feel free to Pm, asking price is $80





Hi is it self made,can one use it outside USA?

Offline

#6 2021-02-23 20:27:19

dmaskotas
Member
Registered: 2020-09-17
Posts: 55
Deposit: $0

Re: PayPal Accounts (btc purchase)

Alu wrote:
Penjohn wrote:

Still on?

Yes

Added later 02 min 29 s:

dmaskotas wrote:
Penjohn wrote:

Still on?


use escrowo this guy is going to scam you. don't trust him ever. is a scammer.
use escrow or you will be scammed

Remember to check under the scam list of users bud, you’re a literal lying piece of shit who’s too fucken old and retarded to make money on the dw so get yo snaggin tooth look asss outta here

I'm not the only one who has scammed alu scammer.
there are more people in the forum that you scammed,

Added later 04 min 37 s:
I'm not the only one who has scammed Alu scammer.
there are more people in the forum that you scammed,

wtj5psom5zufu4yo.onion/viewtopic.php?id=3374

Offline

#7 2021-02-23 22:55:26

bluebat
Member
Registered: 2021-01-15
Posts: 13
Deposit: $0

Re: PayPal Accounts (btc purchase)

dmaskotas wrote:
Penjohn wrote:

Still on?


use escrowo this guy is going to scam you. don't trust him ever. is a scammer.
use escrow or you will be scammed

you use escrow and admins lock the funds and prevent you from commenting or posting.
The forum is fucked up now.

Offline

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer