You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-10-30 07:35:52

Rasha265
Deposit: $0

Red Mercury for sale

Hi, i got hold of Red Mercury for sale. Escrow can be used since it's large amount, you release escrow soon as you receive your product. I can send you video and/or pics of the Red Mercury, i have 500 milli litres. Going at $85,000 per 250 milli litres. It's genuine, not from TV boxes etc, passes all onion and sand tests.

If am offline

#2 2020-10-30 22:00:10

psalm

Re: Red Mercury for sale

Wow, get to see one of these first-hand!

You do realize that "red mercury" is non existant, right? Can you tell me its chemical structure?

In a very low chance that you have some similar compounds, it's probably HgS, HgO, HgI2, or Hg(CNO)2. All of them have no uses in nuclear weapons or any other weapon systems.

This scam is older than you.

#3 2020-10-31 06:29:02

Rasha265

psalm wrote:

You do realize that "red mercury" is non existant, right? Can you tell me its chemical structure?

In a very low chance that you have some similar compounds, it's probably HgS, HgO, HgI2, or Hg(CNO)2. All of them have no uses in nuclear weapons or any other weapon systems.

https://anonfiles.com/f0C5Yck3pb/VID-20 … WA0043_mp4 dude if stop picking off the internet and trying to bad mouth other people, if you don't believe it exists then good for you, this product can be tested by anyone that is interested, money only released if buyer is satisfied.. Scammers don't use escrow you stupid fuck.. This video from one of my sources

If am offline

#4 2020-10-31 08:34:57

psalm

Rasha265 wrote:
psalm wrote:

https://anonfiles.com/f0C5Yck3pb/VID-20 … WA0043_mp4 dude if stop picking off the internet and trying to bad mouth other people, if you don't believe it exists then good for you, this product can be tested by anyone that is interested, money only released if buyer is satisfied.. Scammers don't use escrow you stupid fuck.. This video from one of my sources

Tested for what? Redness? Get out of here.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer