You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-10-28 06:09:54

Rasha265
Deposit: $0

@Admins

Can we at least have descipline on this forum and escrow, it seems escrow has no limit to how long a customers can wait, so if buyer don't come online even for weeks after seller has shipped order It is okay for the site and admins and seller can just be waiting even for 2 weeks like this just because of one escrow seriously? Put rules to escrow like "if buyer don't come and finalize payments within 2 days after seller has marked order shipped then payment will automatically be released to seller" you can't have 1 escrow go for 2 weeks just because buyer isn't online, what if he don't come online for 1 month then seller just has to wait even delivering their service? It's been almost 2 weeks now and @Antisystem comes online after 4 days this isn't serious we can't be doing business like that now i see why people and even some market admins posting negative stuff about HM all over the DW and now I am starting to doubt the authenticity and honor of this sites escrow system.

If am offline

#2 2020-10-28 08:06:23

lee

Re: @Admins

Rasha265 wrote:

Can we at least have descipline on this forum and escrow, it seems escrow has no limit to how long a customers can wait, so if buyer don't come online even for weeks after seller has shipped order It is okay for the site and admins and seller can just be waiting even for 2 weeks like this just because of one escrow seriously? Put rules to escrow like "if buyer don't come and finalize payments within 2 days after seller has marked order shipped then payment will automatically be released to seller" you can't have 1 escrow go for 2 weeks just because buyer isn't online, what if he don't come online for 1 month then seller just has to wait even delivering their service? It's been almost 2 weeks now and @Antisystem comes online after 4 days this isn't serious we can't be doing business like that now i see why people and even some market admins posting negative stuff about HM all over the DW and now I am starting to doubt the authenticity and honor of this sites escrow system.

You have dispute for not low amount, we should hear another side firstly to take a decision.

#3 2020-10-28 08:56:33

Rasha265

Yes Br0 I understand but mimy point is you should put rules to how long escrow lasts because 1 escrow can not last 1 month just because someone is not coming online. Make it a rule that if dispute is 1 week old, funds should be released to seller if buyer don't come online and finalize because also sellers we have lives and can not be coming back here for 2 weeks for same dispute when dispute and escrow and can only take hours or a few days max to be finalized. Put notice to everyone new rules. Makes both sides happy not just buyer happy because they can stay 1 year not coming online to reply to dispute etc thanks.

If am offline

#4 2020-10-28 12:17:48

bigghost

Rasha265 wrote:

Yes Br0 I understand but mimy point is you should put rules to how long escrow lasts because 1 escrow can not last 1 month just because someone is not coming online. Make it a rule that if dispute is 1 week old, funds should be released to seller if buyer don't come online and finalize because also sellers we have lives and can not be coming back here for 2 weeks for same dispute when dispute and escrow and can only take hours or a few days max to be finalized. Put notice to everyone new rules. Makes both sides happy not just buyer happy because they can stay 1 year not coming online to reply to dispute etc thanks.

i agree

#5 2020-10-28 23:56:00

Hunt3

I think That Escrow rules should be set to a maximum of 4 weeks. (28 Days from When BTC is sent to Escrow Wallet)
Before anything should be finalised

==================

Br0 Maybe you can add a feature,  auto-timer starting 28 days in a (Realtime Countdown) - So its visible to Buyer, Seller and Admin.

However I Understand that to Code and test it will take some time & I know your busy on other Projects.
==================

If thats long then Br0 for today, 
you can finalise Escrow Orders 28 days after a contract opening.

Australia | United States | United Kingdom

#6 2020-10-29 07:45:34

Rasha265

Hunt 28 days is way too long, a max of 10 days would be enough, this would make sure that everyone play their part.

====================+++++++++++++

1) Timer should be added to escrow and it should start counting from the moment seller accepts the escrow deal, timer should be visible to both, buyer, seller and the moderator

2) I have realized that their system automatically assigns moderators to escrow, but both buyer and seller have no way of viewing the assigned moderator incase they take too long to respond, buyer or seller should have the functionality to request more moderators by a click of a button

@Admins I can easily code these features for you for free and  it wouldn't take me 1 week max to finish would even finish earlier than expected, but we need sanity and rules in this forum, rules that are implemented and executed automatically and shouldn't require admin intervention etc this forum is a great forum but some people seem to take advantage of how negligent the admins are at sometimes and also how the escrow is coded on this forum.

If am offline

#7 2020-10-29 09:39:25

lee

We'll think on that update, guys. Soon you will see few forum updates with new features, maybe we update an escrow too.

Thank you.

#8 2020-10-29 10:04:27

Rasha265

Okay Br0 good to hear your feedback. Can't wait for cool updates

If am offline

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer