You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-10-08 07:26:45

BADBOY
Deposit: $0

refund me sportsman

so as i told earlier i havnt recived my aged pp account (ordered on 16th sep) was promised to get account in 5days after paying btc all i gets is excuses . my old thread was removed by moderator ,and now i i waited too long either give deliver my order by monday or refund i have got better places to buy, i came here after seeing all the reviews from dread thought it was all fud but now looking its truth or will i also get banned like others ? and why take more orders when you cant deliver the older ones? reply pls.

#2 2020-10-14 15:24:05

DUDE420

Re: refund me sportsman

I ordered my shit from sportsman weeks ago only to wait for a response once every 3 days then he says its my drop addy then i asked for a refund and he hmsaid he doesnt give refunds because he wasn't able to use my drop addy......i said okay send me what ever then and here i am still waiting....with no product and also no bitcoins....hes refunded me before but im just tired of waiting over a week for a simple product like a bank drop......

#3 2020-10-14 16:40:33

Spoiler24
Support

please be patient, your issue will be resolved soon

#4 2020-10-17 23:04:51

DUDE420

Haha lies

Spoiler24 wrote:

please be patient, your issue will be resolved soon

#5 2020-10-20 07:38:45

BADBOY

i received my order tho with some cons mailed sportsman hoping will resolve last bit of problems

#6 2020-10-20 19:03:58

DUDE420

He sent me what seemed to be my order but it was nothing but an email and an incomplete bank drop application ahahhahaha what a fucking scam!!!!!! My first time buying a chase bank drop and he sold me a fucking incomplete TD application with no bank drop login no debit no nothing but an email login basically!!!

BADBOY wrote:

i received my order tho with some cons mailed sportsman hoping will resolve last bit of problems

#7 2020-10-21 03:04:07

Spoiler24
Support

DUDE420 wrote:

He sent me what seemed to be my order but it was nothing but an email and an incomplete bank drop application ahahhahaha what a fucking scam!!!!!! My first time buying a chase bank drop and he sold me a fucking incomplete TD application with no bank drop login no debit no nothing but an email login basically!!!

BADBOY wrote:

no worries, sportsman will look into it!

#8 2020-10-21 05:05:25

BADBOY

Spoiler24 wrote:
DUDE420 wrote:

BADBOY wrote:

no worries, sportsman will look into it!

YEAH I DROPPED HIM A MAIL

#9 2020-11-07 16:09:30

BADBOY

still waiting for replacement

#10 2020-11-07 18:11:25

goingdarkk

BADBOY wrote:

still waiting for replacement

I'd just take the L on this one.

#11 2020-11-07 18:39:15

Rasha265

It seems these admins are really doing a bad job at customer service or its just me? I have also had a small issue but with Br0, it was resolved but I wouldn't say it was resolved professionally. This is bad for a small team like if they want to grow. People talk and it's not good for people to start talking when you are trying to build a customer base. Put rules and sanitity in this group at least. Customers are told to use escrow, which is owned and controlled by the same people lol I don't get this.

If am offline

#12 2020-11-09 12:55:10

BADBOY

Rasha265 wrote:

It seems these admins are really doing a bad job at customer service or its just me? I have also had a small issue but with Br0, it was resolved but I wouldn't say it was resolved professionally. This is bad for a small team like if they want to grow. People talk and it's not good for people to start talking when you are trying to build a customer base. Put rules and sanitity in this group at least. Customers are told to use escrow, which is owned and controlled by the same people lol I don't get this.

Agreed bro this shit is never been easy we know making accs ,transfers etc is hard now compared to before but customers should know the real reason for delays HM had a very good name back in days and its getting ruined bcs of coustmer services. we can just hope this will be resolved soon

#13 2020-11-09 17:13:38

goingdarkk

BADBOY wrote:
Rasha265 wrote:

Agreed bro this shit is never been easy we know making accs ,transfers etc is hard now compared to before but customers should know the real reason for delays HM had a very good name back in days and its getting ruined bcs of coustmer services. we can just hope this will be resolved soon

That's what you get for trusting Indians with your money lol.

#14 2020-11-11 06:01:52

BADBOY

goingdarkk wrote:
BADBOY wrote:
Rasha265 wrote:

That's what you get for trusting Indians with your money lol.

lmao i am also of Indian origin i guess i can say westerners screwing us in name of markets and exit scamming .. Sounds good to you?

#15 2020-11-16 19:28:36

juggmessiah710

were any of these issues resolved? i thought i found light remembering my login for this site, but l end up paying more ($250) on telegram for a open up since its forsure.

#16 2020-11-25 05:46:46

BADBOY

juggmessiah710 wrote:

were any of these issues resolved? i thought i found light remembering my login for this site, but l end up paying more ($250) on telegram for a open up since its forsure.

nope still waiting for replacement:(

#17 2020-11-29 12:39:54

BADBOY

Update i got the account and everything is good everything good now

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer