You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-10-06 12:07:28

hukaio
Deposit: $0

Best US Cashout Service, PayPal to BTC

Hi, guys, I am offering Best Cash Out Service, yes, the rate will not make you happy, 40% / 60% you will get 40% of withdrawal amount.
How it works, I will give u a VISA and u will link and withdraw, simple, it works perfect with 180 days passed paypal accounts, with dirty money, why not) or other systems when u can link the card and withdraw. After withdraw u will get your btc in 30 mins up to few hours, guaranteed.
P.S. Works only with US accounts, min withdraw 300$, DM.

Added later 4 h 25 min 09 s:

hukaio wrote:

Hi, guys, I am offering Best Cash Out Service, yes, the rate will not make you happy, 40% / 60% you will get 40% of withdrawal amount.
How it works, I will give u a VISA and u will link and withdraw, simple, it works perfect with 180 days passed paypal accounts, with dirty money, why not) or other systems when u can link the card and withdraw. After withdraw u will get your btc in 30 mins up to few hours, guaranteed.
P.S. Works only with US accounts, min withdraw 300$, DM.

For bigger amount, better rates!

#2 2020-10-16 19:28:30

lucas
Deposit: $0

Re: Best US Cashout Service, PayPal to BTC

I want to be a part.. So what should I do!

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer