You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2018-04-19 13:46:02

Identity13
Deposit: $0

Paypal Transfer help

Hey HM Forum!

I've bought several Paypal accounts before, but I'm not sure how to cashout myself so those has just been waste of money unfortunately. That's why I got SO happy when a user on Dread told me about HM Forum and HM Shop! I'm really gonna buy Paypal transfer from HM from now on. I just have some questions I'd like to ask:

● I'm pretty dissatisfied with both the vendor communication and quality of the Paypal accounts I've bought earlier; Where do you suggest I should buy my accounts, for use with the Paypal transfer service available in HM Shop?

● When using the Paypal transfer service, can the money be transferred to my personal Paypal account without risk of it being connected to the one I bought?

Thank you!

#2 2018-04-19 14:49:20

Spoiler24
Support

Re: Paypal Transfer help

Hello! You have the exact same problems and doubts we all had. It is very difficult to find good accounts these days. You can purchase the ones available here. Send a PM to Sportsman. About the transfer to your real account, it depends on the amount you purchase and the Paypal fees because transferring it from one MM account to another MM account and then straight to your real account might trigger the so called "ripple effect". Think of it as all the accounts in the same boat as they drown. The ideal would be to use Paypal balance to purchase bitcoins. It is a risk really. It all depends on how Paypal security is in your country. I know that in South America security is shit and you can send directly from MM to real account. I heard Italy is as well.

#3 2018-04-19 18:14:04

Identity13

Spoiler24 wrote:

Hello! You have the exact same problems and doubts we all had. It is very difficult to find good accounts these days. You can purchase the ones available here. Send a PM to Sportsman. About the transfer to your real account, it depends on the amount you purchase and the Paypal fees because transferring it from one MM account to another MM account and then straight to your real account might trigger the so called "ripple effect". Think of it as all the accounts in the same boat as they drown. The ideal would be to use Paypal balance to purchase bitcoins. It is a risk really. It all depends on how Paypal security is in your country. I know that in South America security is shit and you can send directly from MM to real account. I heard Italy is as well.

Thank you very much for quick reply! I understand with the accounts. But considering the "Space Paypal Transfers"-thread says "+ You just need to send your Paypal email address!", is that for middleman account, so I need to have one myself?

#4 2018-04-19 19:47:47

sigaieu
Warning! I am SCAMMER
Deposit: scammer

When you read email it means the address you need the transfer to be sent. No one is saying you can't receive directly to your real account. The problem is that you will get that money chargedback if you do not have seller protection. And even if you do, the transaction will be analyzed for almost 30 days before it gets back to normal status, and in the meantime you will have a negative balance. This is why we use middleman accounts. To use other MM accounts while this process happens. Have at least 10 MM accounts at a time.

I am fucking scammer smile

#5 2018-04-20 12:18:47

Identity13

So if I get middleman account, and enter middleman email as "Paypal email address". Then can I just buy BTC using that middleman account when I received the money?

#6 2018-04-20 12:33:07

sigaieu
Warning! I am SCAMMER

Yes. Paypal email address would be your MM email address. Actually it is very difficult to purchase bitcoins with MM accounts. And when you do it is just around $150. Best is to send from one MM to another and to your real account.

#7 2018-04-25 10:45:14

jaba23

how tight is paypal security in africa

#8 2018-04-27 02:12:40

bigghost

Sigaieu is right. If u manage to receive one transfer and buy 150$ btc using one mm for it,happy days but u wont earn a lot.
Easy solution.
With 10 mm accounts u will do 10 times more money when from one.
But it wont take u 10 times more to do it

Added later 02 min 58 s:
Best i would compare it to lottery.
More u trying,investing and learning ur systems equaly more u winning.

But without u spending money to buy tons of tickets, math says ur chances r less

And if ur system is good enough u will still be + with money by the end of a day

#9 2018-04-30 07:07:23

orbitfresh

hi guys wanted to know how hard might it be to get transfers to paypal account of india has anyone tried to indian accounts?

#10 2018-05-05 16:45:24

esperanto91

sigaieu wrote:

When you read email it means the address you need the transfer to be sent. No one is saying you can't receive directly to your real account. The problem is that you will get that money chargedback if you do not have seller protection. And even if you do, the transaction will be analyzed for almost 30 days before it gets back to normal status, and in the meantime you will have a negative balance. This is why we use middleman accounts. To use other MM accounts while this process happens. Have at least 10 MM accounts at a time.

I think that send money to real account is always a risk. Paypal is not stupid, if they see that many MM Paypal accounts send dirty money to the " real " account it is very easy understand what is happening..... Paypal have their database and it is a very easy job see the connections between the accounts...you real name is exposed to their eyes

#11 2018-05-05 16:48:32

sigaieu
Warning! I am SCAMMER

So far I have never faced such problem.

esperanto91 wrote:
sigaieu wrote:

I think that send money to real account is always a risk. Paypal is not stupid, if they see that many MM Paypal accounts send dirty money to the " real " account it is very easy understand what is happening..... Paypal have their database and it is a very easy job see the connections between the accounts...you real name is exposed to their eyes

#12 2018-07-01 15:03:17

Colorfrankjank

Hi guys. I want to ask.

I wanted to ask if there is a video about transfers.
I buy from you guys on dream (Thats how I found this awesome site)

I want to get a step by step guide if you have?

I will buy RDPs from the forum and will have around 3-5 MM accounts then send to my main for cashout.

What do you guys think?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

#13 2018-08-29 20:03:46

kyau247

Hi guys
i have received paypal transfer, but the money is held for 21 days and the vendor said he cant do anything since my paypal account is malaysian paypal, so what should i do guys? any idea.
thank you

#14 2018-08-29 20:54:30

rafli

contact the guy sigaieu you should by a tracking number from him and add it to the pp transfer but you should send him first the transaction details all details to prep a tracking number to you it will reduce the 21 days... big_smile

kyau247 wrote:

Hi guys
i have received paypal transfer, but the money is held for 21 days and the vendor said he cant do anything since my paypal account is malaysian paypal, so what should i do guys? any idea.
thank you

#15 2018-08-31 23:20:43

kyau247

i PM him
thanks

rafli wrote:

contact the guy sigaieu you should by a tracking number from him and add it to the pp transfer but you should send him first the transaction details all details to prep a tracking number to you it will reduce the 21 days... big_smile

kyau247 wrote:

Hi guys
thank you

#16 2019-01-11 14:28:10

slothfulmolding

Has anyone tried cashing out using Advanced Cash? Paypal out to an unverified advcash/skrill --> BTC might be lower risk than out of the primary PP wallet?

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer