You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-09-14 20:41:17

Laughter
Deposit: $0

Bank Cashout services

Can help you cash out your bank funds
  Got different accounts in different countries

Countries : italy, Austria, uk , Germany, Dubai, Spain, Canada , USA

Others : India, kenya, Uganda, ghana , Nigeria

I got direct accounts in this countries, some belong my personal friends or family i know. They are not created drops or clients account. They belong to real individuals.

I can help you cashout funds in any of this countries,  wire transfer, bank to bank,zelle, interac, cash pick up
Also accept funds like mt103 transfers in millions, got bankers involved in receiving countries.

Most of our banks are business accounts with high limits, few are personal accounts

Terms:
1. You can start with any amount, but minimum $1000
2. Payout time 24 hours. Some transfers early payment upto 1 hour. Depends on transfer and country.
3. Payout ratio 50/50 , but depends on transfer and country too. Can be 80% to sender 20% . all depends on deal
4. Do not use our account details to apply for benefits , pua, sba, loan , etc. That closes accounts. But we can help you cashout the funds if you received it already to your drop.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer