You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-09-01 05:23:11

hukaio
Deposit: $0

Real Phone numbers for PayPal confirmation!!!

Hi guys, I don t know if paypal locked still accepting Voip numbers, but I know that they will lock them for using, so I sell real phone numbers, but only for confirmations, at the moment only paypal confirmation, if someone need to confirm something else it is possible too, but only in buk, every confirmation = 4$, so you don t buy phone number, you buy only a confirmation code, thank you for attention.

Added later 03 min 12 s:
*Hi guys, I don t know if paypal still accepting Voip numbers, but I know that they will lock them for using, so I sell real phone numbers, but only for confirmations, at the moment only paypal confirmation, if someone need to confirm something else it is possible too, but only in bulk, every confirmation = 4$, so you don t buy phone number, you buy only a confirmation code, thank you for attention.

#2 2020-09-01 07:30:35

Spoiler24
Support

Re: Real Phone numbers for PayPal confirmation!!!

This service could even help for certain btc exchanger sites that do not accept voip numbers!

#3 2020-09-01 08:09:17

hukaio

Re: Real Phone numbers for PayPal confirmation!!!

Spoiler24 wrote:

This service could even help for certain btc exchanger sites that do not accept voip numbers!

yes, i am sure that people will need this service in future when voip will die forever, but if will not be interested people i will lose the access to this type of numbers, i rent this service, so i need clients to cover my investment.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer