You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-07-30 21:13:43

SportsMan
Admin
Deposit: Unlimited

Team HM introducing "LIGHTNING DARKNET" through the HM Autoshop

Through these years of the support of our customers and vendors who has been intact with HM until these days,
we hereby announce #lightningdarknet to our customers providing HQ bank drops and  few more products within the price ranges
1$, 5$ and 10$. Bank drops are of High quality which could be: Fidelity, Citi, Santander, Discover, and HSBC.

Notification regarding the announcement of #lightningdarknet will be provided on HM forum while the date and time of the
deal to start will be announced on our subdread by two days prior to the start of #lightningdarknet event. Hence every user is 
suggested to subscribe to our subdread to keep themselves updated with the date and time of #lightningdeals.

-Drops could be Fidelity, Santander, Discover, Citi and HSBC
-Purchase limited to one drop per user
-Lightning deals are limited to only sale of 5 Drops
-Replacement in case of our mistake in delivery
-Announcement regarding the start of deal will only be announced on HM subdread
-Random drops are being delivered.

#2 2020-08-03 09:46:12

Rasha265
Deposit: $0

Re: Team HM introducing "LIGHTNING DARKNET" through the HM Autoshop

Bro I am so interested in this service. I can't register on dread as they say it has been disabled because of spam. But I want a HQ drop ASAP for those prices if possible. Keep us posted bro and when do you think they will be available?

If am offline

#3 2020-08-08 05:41:14

LoyalDemon
Deposit: $0

Re: Team HM introducing "LIGHTNING DARKNET" through the HM Autoshop

hell yeah

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer