You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-07-12 14:36:43

SportsMan
Admin
Deposit: Unlimited

PROMOTING HM SUBDREAD

Hello everybody !

With an intention to increase the opportunities of discussion and various other needs, we request the active users
of HM forum to make use of our subdread. HM is a great opportunity for various users where they can synchronise their
needs with other users. with new threads being made on our forum regarding free market zone and services provided by users,
one can make use of our subdread to increase their reach and engagement in the post.
HM has been a place where every user can trade with one another using our escrow service. while there are certain users who
need higher reach of their post, we have decided to encourage forum users to subscribe to our subdread and promote discussion on their
needs in the forum.

-you are not allowed to post selling drugs, CP or weapons
-users are expected to make use of HM escrow while making a post about their service on HM subdread!
-user reviews on their experience with HM are deemed thankful for their post!
-users are not allowed to do direct deals, dread users will have to register on HM forum to use HM escrow
-description should contain terms(if any) of trade.
-Threads that involve in "searching for partners" are not allowed to be posted on HM subdread
-posts seeking services and answers to your questions are allowed.

below is a general format of a post that should be followed.

***SCAN SERVICE A+++DL,Credit Cards,SSN,Passports,Selfie+document***

Hello Members I have a service for you!

I offer HQ scans for very good prices.

- 1 Side scan= $16 (any type) example:  DL,Utility Bill,Credit Card,SSN
- 2 Sides scan= $26 (Front+Back)
- Selfie+document= 45$

Terms:
-Trade will be conducted under HM escrow
-Escrow fee will be fulfilled by the buyer

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer