You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-06-09 16:41:33

MisterFlipper
Deposit: $0

Cloned CC

Hey guys,

I have a question, many years ago, buying a cloned CC on the deepweb was apparently a thing.

Does anyone know if it has really been a thing or has always been a scam ?

Thank you for your answers!

#2 2020-12-25 20:13:56

patekwater911

Re: Cloned CC

99% of people selling cloned cards (especially Dumps+PIN) are fake. Tons of scam sites with real reviews, telegram etc...
Be careful if you want a cloned card make it yourself or I can always do it for you PM me (but i can only print a card and write T1+2 data to the strip. No one is really able to sell you a card clone that has working Chip/EMV. You need to compromise the POS to be able to just use the Chip card if its a clone. The only guys doing this are Daphne and very hard to come by. This is just my knowledge at best do you own research.

Cheers

#3 2020-12-26 12:42:42

dmaskotas

Re: Cloned CC

MisterFlipper wrote:

Hey guys,

I have a question, many years ago, buying a cloned CC on the deepweb was apparently a thing.

Does anyone know if it has really been a thing or has always been a scam ?

Thank you for your answers!

99% are scams.
it makes no sense for someone to go to atm to check the balance of $ 3k and once there they won't get the money. prefer to sell for $ 300? LOL big_smile

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer