You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2018-04-01 22:39:28

greatmoon
Deposit: $0

PayPal transfer, I have a problem!

Hi guys!! as indicated it is from then on last 24.Here is the proof;
I have always had respect for your work from then on but sometimes times are hard.
For the changeback this is my new email y6***@yandex.com /

greatmoon wrote:

hey. I'm a little embarrassed, neutral  I had to receive a transfer and it turns out that PayPal returned the money  mad . so I send the proof that there is a problem but he is always looking for an excuse "I do not see the history" while in the video all the proofs are legible with the history . I do not know what to do  sad

/////////

#2 2018-04-02 11:17:23

lee
Deposit: $0

Re: PayPal transfer, I have a problem!

greatmoon wrote:

Hi guys!! as indicated it is from then on last 24.Here is the proof;
I have always had respect for your work from then on but sometimes times are hard.
For the changeback this is my new email y6***@yandex.com /

greatmoon wrote:

hey. I'm a little embarrassed, neutral  I had to receive a transfer and it turns out that PayPal returned the money  mad . so I send the proof that there is a problem but he is always looking for an excuse "I do not see the history" while in the video all the proofs are legible with the history . I do not know what to do  sad

/////////

Please write me in PM and provide proof there.
Thank you!

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer