You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

                                                            mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-05-09 23:24:40

Papoose
Member
Registered: 2019-11-01
Posts: 53
Deposit: $0

Best Anonymous Web Browser

So I've been doing some digging, and I'm trying to find the best anonymous browser. Out of many that I've seen, Brave browser seemed like the best. But I found something out recently, Brave browser releases your user agent and there's no plug in for it so it's really not private. I've noticed Linken Sphere web browser. I've seen some reviews but still have mixed feelings on it.

Offline

#2 2020-05-10 08:46:08

buzzz69
Member
Registered: 2019-11-01
Posts: 100
Deposit: $0

Re: Best Anonymous Web Browser

Papoose wrote:

So I've been doing some digging, and I'm trying to find the best anonymous browser. Out of many that I've seen, Brave browser seemed like the best. But I found something out recently, Brave browser releases your user agent and there's no plug in for it so it's really not private. I've noticed Linken Sphere web browser. I've seen some reviews but still have mixed feelings on it.

Linken Sphere I believe is one of the best

You can try out their free version which has a lot less features but gives you an idea or you can sign up for a 7 day trial of the full version which is around 30$.

Ideally getting the 6 month version of Linken is the best option as that is the only one that grants you access to the locked part of custom user agent and something else  which i cant remember at this time.

Offline

#3 2020-05-10 16:54:23

Papoose
Member
Registered: 2019-11-01
Posts: 53
Deposit: $0

Re: Best Anonymous Web Browser

buzzz69 wrote:
Papoose wrote:

So I've been doing some digging, and I'm trying to find the best anonymous browser. Out of many that I've seen, Brave browser seemed like the best. But I found something out recently, Brave browser releases your user agent and there's no plug in for it so it's really not private. I've noticed Linken Sphere web browser. I've seen some reviews but still have mixed feelings on it.

Linken Sphere I believe is one of the best

You can try out their free version which has a lot less features but gives you an idea or you can sign up for a 7 day trial of the full version which is around 30$.

Ideally getting the 6 month version of Linken is the best option as that is the only one that grants you access to the locked part of custom user agent and something else  which i cant remember at this time.

Yeah but their price are HIGH af. PS one thing I saw which was they aren't a open source. I've read many Sphere forums where they can't even get in touch with the guy. So it's a bit sketch.

Offline

#4 2020-05-10 17:06:08

buzzz69
Member
Registered: 2019-11-01
Posts: 100
Deposit: $0

Re: Best Anonymous Web Browser

Trust on that yes high AF.

There was a post on here from somebody offering life time for 80$, not sure if that was a month or just 80$ and you have it for ever/
Was going to post a comment on that to see if it was the full paid for version or if something else and also how isi it guaranteed for life.

Offline

#5 2020-05-10 20:33:12

Papoose
Member
Registered: 2019-11-01
Posts: 53
Deposit: $0

Re: Best Anonymous Web Browser

buzzz69 wrote:

Trust on that yes high AF.

There was a post on here from somebody offering life time for 80$, not sure if that was a month or just 80$ and you have it for ever/
Was going to post a comment on that to see if it was the full paid for version or if something else and also how isi it guaranteed for life.

?? Wish I can find that post to ask.

Added later 58 min 20 s:
I found the thread you were talking about.

Offline

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer