You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-05-04 23:13:46

drippy99
Deposit: $0

Very Urgent!!!-- 2K TO 5K COMCAST PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES WITH NAME--

This is extremely urgent, I am in need of a database with personal Comcast email addresses with Name or without name (Lower value).

from 2 thousand email addresses to 5thousand email addresses, I will buy the database from you, please strictly comcast and business email are not needed.

FULL NAME IS NEEDED but not a must but will lower the value if there's no FULL NAME.

Hit my dm if you have what I need and we can talk business, immediately.

#2 2020-05-10 22:00:13

chileansetting

Re: Very Urgent!!!-- 2K TO 5K COMCAST PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES WITH NAME--

drippy99 wrote:

This is extremely urgent, I am in need of a database with personal Comcast email addresses with Name or without name (Lower value).

from 2 thousand email addresses to 5thousand email addresses, I will buy the database from you, please strictly comcast and business email are not needed.

FULL NAME IS NEEDED but not a must but will lower the value if there's no FULL NAME.

lemme check I thought i had a file of 5 million accounts

#3 2020-11-21 17:37:11

toptier1

Re: Very Urgent!!!-- 2K TO 5K COMCAST PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES WITH NAME--

drippy99 wrote:

I can def help you out with dad works for comcast lol hmu

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer