You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#226 2020-07-24 23:07:03

tere56
Deposit: $0

Re: Smart Invest **BRAND NEW SERVICE**

waiting the payout
let's see if Iron can deliver.
I will update when receive it.

#227 2020-07-25 03:21:45

peaceman666

JohnSmith555 wrote:
Br0 wrote:

Guys, if there are delays with payments make new orders at your own risk and not invest too much.

How long are the delays?

Iron has stated multiple times that he knows there is delays and is working on it. He has been paying out people systematically throughout the week. Yesterday I was paid out a large amount. He's assured everyone that they will be sorted. I had a 3 day delay before I was paid.

Added later 04 min 21 s:
He also hasn't been taking in new contracts while this has been going on. For me at least.

Not the sign of an exit scam. More of a sign of someone who is busy or something.

Added later 08 min 26 s:
People are panicking and I understand that but a exit scammer doesn't make payouts and not take in money.

Added later 10 min 27 s:
Also I dont understand why you all want him to scam or something.  It's been a day. He's said multiple times how he's been busy etc etc. You guys are literally using a money printer rn. Relax. Give it a while. THEN start worrying. A couple of days with no signs of life kinda thing.

wtf u taking about .. 3 weeks plus since 2nd July I've been waiting for my payout. ur 1K is nothing, mine is 5 figures!!!

Added later 03 min 08 s:

Br0 wrote:

Guys, if there are delays with payments make new orders at your own risk and not invest too much.

How long are the delays?

Mine has been delayed since 2nd July over 3 weeks. Many contracts has not been paid since then. Always promising 1st payout will be done today but never delivered with all kinds of excuses.

#228 2020-07-25 13:42:09

klimno

bigghost2212 wrote:

I don't know if it was iron but the timing can't be overlooked. All the blame may not be on iron for this one. If iron was that customer that was scammed, it makes a lot of sense.

Would everyone prefer if he just came out and said "Sig scammed me for everyone's money", and get nothing, or would you rather give him the time to at least attempt to get our money back?

This actually is not a rhetorical question.

If we assume that Sig scammed Iron, which we cannot, there is a third option:

Iron could have come clean to us and said "Sig scammed me for everyone's money and I need some time to build it back."

In this scenario, those of us who have been with Iron for the long term would have been more than happy to wait and to help him build it all back.

But now to poke a hole in that theory: why the hell would Iron send Sig 100k+ for something?

And to support your theory: one of the people who reached out to me saw a 100k transfer from one of the wallets Iron used days before we all knew about Sig. He was just trying to see if Iron had been paying anybody. So there is an interesting coincidence with the timing and the 100k transfer. Too much of a coincidence if you ask me. But still might not signal Iron being scammed. Perhaps they were in on it together?

#229 2020-07-25 13:55:48

JohnSmith555

It's gone.

All chats deleted. Rip people with 5 figures invested.  Better luck next time

#230 2020-07-25 14:04:23

MrDark909

JohnSmith555 wrote:

It's gone.

And you were busy dick sucking and licking his ass here... Bitch ass..

#231 2020-07-25 14:07:45

Bubu891

The chat and Pic group just got deleted, I was hoping this wont happen but heart broken. Many of us were optimistic, I dont blame them

#232 2020-07-25 14:30:28

robinfromthehood

Yap, groups deleted, private chats deleted.

Guys we got scammed. Time to move forward.

@JohnSmith55 I hope you get raped by a dolphin

@ Br0, @ SportsMan  Can you mark IronB and his shop as scammers ?

#233 2020-07-25 14:31:51

It2017

Where scammed definitively

#234 2020-07-25 14:43:07

JohnSmith555

Lmao. Sorry I didn't instantly conclude he was scamming. Mb guys.

I understand your mad because you've lost money but don't have to hope I get raped.

#235 2020-07-25 15:12:04

Bubu891

Hi @SportsMan and @Br0

Would need your input on this

#236 2020-07-25 15:16:37

tere56

Finally, Iron is scammer

#237 2020-07-25 15:26:23

klimno

MrDark909 wrote:
JohnSmith555 wrote:

It's gone.

And you were busy dick sucking and licking his ass here... Bitch ass..

Agree with MrDark here.

I raised the alarm a while ago. I hope that my warning helped at least some people.

#238 2020-07-25 15:31:29

sckmaster93

He ran off with everybody's money @Bro I had money invested, he deleted all chats and channels without paying anyone back

#239 2020-07-25 15:36:53

klimno

And since I was right before, I want to vouch for Xarg.

He was just as in the dark as we were. Iron sold him a "cut" of the business recently and made him an admin. Made off with that cut and his investments. Xarg put a shit ton of his own money in. More than I had in and more than any of the other big players did.

So cut the guy a break please. He's been responding to everyone and trying to help get this resolved.

#240 2020-07-25 15:36:56

Bubu891

Was too good to be true, but wasnt expecting iron to delete all chats and groups so abruptly, since he did pay all contracts on the 20th. I wonder why was that required.

#241 2020-07-25 15:40:26

oorkola

And we all got scammed, it's always advisable to never invest big amounts with new vendors. The only one trustworthy till now has been HM. Lost $500, but will recover it soon. With the popularity of HM, its slowly becoming a hub for new vendors to scam members here.

Feeling disheartened for the big investors. Hope you guys recover soon.

#242 2020-07-25 15:44:30

Bubu891

klimno wrote:

And since I was right before, I want to vouch for Xarg.

He was just as in the dark as we were. Iron sold him a "cut" of the business recently and made him an admin. Made off with that cut and his investments. Xarg put a shit ton of his own money in. More than I had in and more than any of the other big players did.

So cut the guy a break please. He's been responding to everyone and trying to help get this resolved.

Thats true, feeling more saddened by the loss faced by Xarg, He's been supportive from day1, and taking most of the heat when iron wasnt responding.

#243 2020-07-25 16:04:01

robinfromthehood

Yeah that's a tactic also to put someone in front and to rise the need for a prtnership and so on and so forth.

And too bad Iron is a stupid scammer. I am saying that because with this website of his and a bit more time and false seriosity he could've ran away with an amount with 2 or 3 more digits

#244 2020-07-25 16:40:24

Dickynicky

Wanting to get all the info before I come to my conclusion.  I know that of the owner of a group on discord disable or delete his account, the group is deleted as well so idk if that is the same as the. At first I thought he might have disabled his account because of all the nonstop dms lol but doesn't look like it.  Well have to get info for X before I conclude my verdict.

#245 2020-07-25 16:46:46

robinfromthehood

Dickynicky wrote:

Wanting to get all the info before I come to my conclusion.  I know that of the owner of a group on discord disable or delete his account, the group is deleted as well so idk if that is the same as the. At first I thought he might have disabled his account because of all the nonstop dms lol but doesn't look like it.  Well have to get info for X before I conclude my verdict.

He is still present in telegram but deleted both pic 2.0 ( in which nobody was able to write ) and the new investors group.
Furthermore he deleted a bunch of investors private chats with him ( where the contract numbers were and all the info ).
Mine was also deleted and I was not spamming his chat window at all, 1 or 2 messages every 2 days.

#246 2020-07-25 16:48:17

lee

I got few complaints about Iron delays yesterday and messaged him in jabber and in PM immediately. Will wait for his reply till monday and take a decision. For now, his forum account offline for last 2 days.

Look, guys, we cant respond about things like that. Of course we checking vendors before adding on forum and giving them vendor rights. We test everything they wanted to sell ourself firstly. But we cant do that all time - we need your feedback too, about how its going with vendors, and if you suspect something please message admins asap.
As you can see, nobody can be trusted (hi, sig) and better not to buy if you doubt, or use escrow. Dont make any telegram deals, only via forum with escrow or any market you want.

For now, waiting for reply from Iron till Monday. If he will not reply - we'll ban him and give him scammer status here and on another resources.

P.S. Iron was not scammed by sigaieu, it was another person. If he want - he will post his story here on forum, i cant provide his name for now.

UPD: if anyone will have updates from Iron please message me or Sportsman.

Thank you.

#247 2020-07-25 16:52:47

robinfromthehood

Br0 wrote:

I got few complaints about Iron delays yesterday and messaged him in jabber and in PM immediately. Will wait for his reply till monday and take a decision. For now, his forum account offline for last 2 days.

Look, guys, we cant respond about things like that. Of course we checking vendors before adding on forum and giving them vendor rights. We test everything they wanted to sell ourself firstly. But we cant do that all time - we need your feedback too, about how its going with vendors, and if you suspect something please message admins asap.
As you can see, nobody can be trusted (hi, sig) and better not to buy if you doubt, or use escrow. Dont make any telegram deals, only via forum with escrow or any market you want.

For now, waiting for reply from Iron till Monday. If he will not reply - we'll ban him and give him scammer status here and on another resources.

P.S. Iron was not scammed by sigaieu, it was another person. If he want - he will post his story here on forum, i cant provide his name for now.

Thank you.

Thank you Br0 for this clarification

#248 2020-07-25 17:01:24

Bubu891

Br0 wrote:

UPD: if anyone will have updates from Iron please message me or Sportsman.

Thank you.

Hi Bro, thanks for your input. Will update if hear anything from Iron. At the moment all chats, groups, website(www.p-i-c.services) related to this vendor has been deactivated.

#249 2020-07-25 17:11:22

lee

No problem guys.
If somebody have any ideas about how to check new vendors and working with them to improve our forum, maybe change process or rules - you can message me or Sportsman in PM or i can make another thread where we all can discuss it. Please remember that if you working without escrow - it is your own risk.

Thats sad that everybody trying to gain fast and not big money instead of long term working and get more than they have now.

As i said, we'll take decision about Iron on Monday.
Thank you.

#250 2020-07-25 18:54:56

SportsMan
Admin
Deposit: Unlimited

Br0 wrote:

No problem guys.
If somebody have any ideas about how to check new vendors and working with them to improve our forum, maybe change process or rules - you can message me or Sportsman in PM or i can make another thread where we all can discuss it. Please remember that if you working without escrow - it is your own risk.

Thats sad that everybody trying to gain fast and not big money instead of long term working and get more than they have now.

As i said, we'll take decision about Iron on Monday.
Thank you.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer