You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-04-06 17:32:34

klimno
Deposit: $0

Requesting a refund

I've asked SportsMan for a refund already multiple times and I've gotten nothing. Here's what went down: 

On March 1 I paid for a verified Coinmama account linked to a Chime and a Paypal. The listing on the forum was titled Space PayPal middleman & Exchanger and is no longer there.

On March 14, SportsMan sent me an exchanger with nothing connected. I never logged in because I was waiting for the bank drop and paypal to be connected and told him so.

He kept telling me to wait and direct quote from March 20 "If i dont solve this prblem soon - i will refund you. Dont worry bro"

On March 25, he sent me a package with a coinmama account that was limited as it did not pass verification on March 12. He also sent an unverified localbitcoin account in this package and when I told him the coinmama wasn't verified his response was "Bro, do you have localbitcoin account in your pack ? does it work ?" as if the unverified localbitcoin account made up for a useless coinmama account. I told him that this was unacceptable.

On March 29, he again asked me to wait as he has for the entire time this has been going on. This time the virus was the excuse.

After I asked for a refund for the third time, on March 31 he asked for a bit more time. I have not heard from him since and he has not replied to my messages.

I want my bitcoin back and am hoping another mod can step in and help. Thank you.

#2 2020-04-06 17:58:21

SportsMan
Admin
Deposit: Unlimited

Re: Requesting a refund

ok bro, i am agree with you , its our fault. Check PM

#3 2020-04-08 12:57:13

klimno
Deposit: $0

Re: Requesting a refund

I want to give a shout out to SportsMan and to the HM team for finally taking care of this. My BTC has been refunded and I'm happy that was dealt with professionally. I look forward to continuing to work with you and your team. Thank you!

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer