You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-03-24 13:58:40

bomcuckit
Deposit: $0

Bank log question

As i see 1 bank log got checking account, saving account, invest money but all i can do with bank log is cash out from checking account? So can any one tell me that can we cash out other account in 1 bank log?

#2 2020-03-24 16:16:03

s4a2h0

Re: Bank log question

It all gets cashed out via checking, but for savings you need to transfer to checking first, as savings accounts usually do not allow any direct withdrawals. Investments need to be sold first, so depending on what type is there, it may be easy or difficult.

Either way, you pile it into checking and then cash out.

#3 2020-03-24 20:00:03

Lordfoita

Hello My friends

there are some ways to withdraw money from the bank.

Savings accounts (allow 5 withdrawals per month)
Investment accounts are also limited by withdrawal period.

Check accounts are ideal for you to withdraw.

because the movements are not limited,
1. the safest your account will not be frozen: withdraw from the ATM with a debit card. (always choose the same atm in the zip code of the account's fullz)

2. ach for another clean account.

3. ach for payment of credit cards (prepaid cards are a good choice)

4. Zelle (low values in the first operations "30, 50, 70" after that you get 400 to 500 dollars a day. (Big movements will always flag your account)

5. Wire Transfers (you have a 90% chance of receiving a call from the bank to confirm your wire, if you miss any information your account will be frozen and you will be called to the bank branch to be verified)

banks are increasing the level of checks every day and the security of all operations.

if you are going to receive a mobile deposit, or a dirty zelle, you have to be very fast, and be lucky to be able to withdraw the money. your current account will be frozen very quickly.

I only work with bank accounts and cash out for several years, we always have to study more and update, banks are working on security every day.

Telegram: @lordfoita
Jabber: @lordfoitausa

LordFoita
Jabber: lordfoitausa2@xabber.org
Wickr: lordfoitausa
Telegram: Lordfoita

#4 2020-03-24 22:28:33

s4a2h0

Lordfoita wrote:

Awesome write-up, good detail. Thank you!

#5 2020-03-24 23:16:38

Lordfoita

Thanks my friend..

s4a2h0 wrote:
Lordfoita wrote:

Awesome write-up, good detail. Thank you!

LordFoita
Jabber: lordfoitausa2@xabber.org
Wickr: lordfoitausa
Telegram: Lordfoita

#6 2020-03-25 03:46:14

bomcuckit

Lordfoita wrote:

Hello My friends

there are some ways to withdraw money from the bank.

Savings accounts (allow 5 withdrawals per month)
Investment accounts are also limited by withdrawal period.

Check accounts are ideal for you to withdraw.

because the movements are not limited,
1. the safest your account will not be frozen: withdraw from the ATM with a debit card. (always choose the same atm in the zip code of the account's fullz)

2. ach for another clean account.

3. ach for payment of credit cards (prepaid cards are a good choice)

4. Zelle (low values in the first operations "30, 50, 70" after that you get 400 to 500 dollars a day. (Big movements will always flag your account)

5. Wire Transfers (you have a 90% chance of receiving a call from the bank to confirm your wire, if you miss any information your account will be frozen and you will be called to the bank branch to be verified)

banks are increasing the level of checks every day and the security of all operations.

if you are going to receive a mobile deposit, or a dirty zelle, you have to be very fast, and be lucky to be able to withdraw the money. your current account will be frozen very quickly.

I only work with bank accounts and cash out for several years, we always have to study more and update, banks are working on security every day.

Telegram: @lordfoita
Jabber: @lordfoitausa

Thks for your advice bro, with my skill after some transfer from checking account, the bank would call the holder already so i got no ideal i can do it succesfully, and with saving account not so sure i can do it because my research show that we cant cancel the saving schedule

#7 2020-05-10 18:55:46

xodic12

Yes u can pm me for how

bomcuckit wrote:

As i see 1 bank log got checking account, saving account, invest money but all i can do with bank log is cash out from checking account? So can any one tell me that can we cash out other account in 1 bank log?

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer