You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2018-03-13 23:56:18

GundamBarbatos
Deposit: $0

Advice/Partner needed

Hi there,
            I suppose I'm really posting this for advice, but I'm definitely open to partnering up with someone who would be willing to take phone calls and teach me the ropes as it were.

Essentially I'm new to this whole fraud thing, desperate for money to clear off debts etc etc, now I know how to source fullz and have opened bank accounts, but looking to take out loans. Have a great fullz in florida with over 800+ transunion, he has three business ein associated with his address.

My issues however is income proof and of course the verification phone calls, I'm worried my American accent sucks and my confidence regarding such matters is pretty lacking. My question really is can the major lending firms verify a person's income to the dollar? Surely if I send in scans they'll be able to see that the information is bogus. Is there any way of acquiring a person's tax returns in digital form?

Any and all help is most welcomed and you can take as much of the earnings as you see fit, I would mainly just like to gain experience and have enough money to pay off my irl debts.

Thanks so much in advance

Regards

#2 2018-03-14 00:07:53

sigaieu
Warning! I am SCAMMER
Deposit: scammer

Re: Advice/Partner needed

I am fucking scammer smile

#3 2018-03-14 01:19:57

headsailbuck

Check out VHQ Australian Bank loans in 'fresh created bank drop' could be really helpful smile

#4 2018-03-14 17:26:55

GundamBarbatos

The background report looks like a good option, thanks for linking me to it. When originally trying to sign up for a loan, I was asked questions about the colour of the person's car and license plate so hopefully I can get the answer to both of those.

I guess I'm really just desperate to clear this credit card debt that's hanging over my head sad
If anyone would be willing to help me out with the phone calls and that I'd be more than happy to give them the majority of the money I make. I just want to learn how to do this consistently.

If anyone is willing to partner up with me I'm all ears. I won't ask mindless questions and I'm pretty competent with most of this stuff at least with regards to the sourcing of fullz,rdps etc.

Regards

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer