You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-03-04 16:05:53

bomcuckit
Deposit: $0

Defercule - I need to talk to you

So i got some deal with Defercule, everything gonna be ok if he did llike what he say, but now he blocked me on telegram ( dont know but he deleted chat history), on forum ( i think so). So i would like to get some help from admin team to let him solve this problem with me. Thks for reading

#2 2020-03-04 16:15:36

lee

Re: Defercule - I need to talk to you

bomcuckit wrote:

So i got some deal with Defercule, everything gonna be ok if he did llike what he say, but now he blocked me on telegram ( dont know but he deleted chat history), on forum ( i think so). So i would like to get some help from admin team to let him solve this problem with me. Thks for reading

He cant lock you on forum.
I told several times - dont deal with telegram, use only escrow - only in that case we can help.
You can just provide proof here to show another people experience with that guy and describe better your situation what happened
Thank you.

#3 2020-03-04 16:25:38

bomcuckit

i will upload this later, i got enough proof to show, everything i want is me and him can solve this problem together, im not judge him for anything

Added later 24 min 02 s:

Br0 wrote:
bomcuckit wrote:

I told several times - dont deal with telegram, use only escrow - only in that case we can help.
You can just provide proof here to show another people experience with that guy and describe better your situation what happened
Thank you.

and 1 more thing that the replacement account u send to me is broken, i forgot to notice u with that, i cant login in and when i login they close that account right a way
Opsec: RDP with file u send me using 911, checked ip on whatleaks.com and that ip is clean

#4 2020-03-04 17:02:07

lee

bomcuckit wrote:

i will upload this later, i got enough proof to show, everything i want is me and him can solve this problem together, im not judge him for anything

Added later 24 min 02 s:

Br0 wrote:
bomcuckit wrote:

Thank you.

and 1 more thing that the replacement account u send to me is broken, i forgot to notice u with that, i cant login in and when i login they close that account right a way
Opsec: RDP with file u send me using 911, checked ip on whatleaks.com and that ip is clean

Offtopic. Here you speaking about Defercule - not orders between me and you.
If you have any problems write me in PM.

#5 2020-03-04 17:06:08

bomcuckit

u cant off topic like that when i receive that replacement from u, i bought it from u

#6 2020-03-04 17:11:50

lee

So, whats Defercule part here?
If its my account - write me in PM. If you have problems with Defercule - write about it here. Dont name thread "Defercule i need speak with you" and speak about orders between me and you.

#7 2020-03-04 17:14:42

bomcuckit

sorry, my bad for that

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer