You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2020-01-06 19:48:36

buzzz69
Deposit: $0

New Year - New Start for Forum?

Sup all Forum members and HM staff.

This post is hopefully a short one.

As we have come into the new year and hoping for a fresh start for us all it would be nice to see the Forums cleaned up.

The current posts are slightly confusing, what is working / what is not / what has run out waiting for new stock / old and outdated content / banned vendors / dead posts / the list goes on and on.

I fully understand that keeping the comments posts on working products is a good idea but it would be nice to have a regular cleanup carried out by the Admins or forum mods.

Removing dead posts into archive section, making sure that what is actually working and avaiable, specially from HM end be updated with latest prices/availablity/etc.

I see way to often people posting comments asking if something is available which just shows that people are confused and unsure and for new comers and even old this can be frustating having to keep checking in to see what options we have available.

This is after all one of the very very few places like this that people can come to so lets try make it a smooth and simple purchasing process for everybody.

Just food for thought really.

Thanks

#2 2020-01-14 10:06:35

buzzz69

Re: New Year - New Start for Forum?

Guessing 35 views and no comments from members or admins so it must just be me that was hoping for a forum clean up and more accurate details on what is available or not.

#3 2020-01-14 10:21:52

lee

Sorry for delay with answer. We will try to find a time and clean up forum, agreed that there are outdated products here.
Thank you

#4 2020-01-14 17:12:12

allvetarn

buzzz69 wrote:

Guessing 35 views and no comments from members or admins so it must just be me that was hoping for a forum clean up and more accurate details on what is available or not.

I agree with you smile

#5 2020-01-23 13:22:23

lee

As we promised, we clearing forum from old staff now.
Write what you wanted to see here on forum, it will help us a lot smile

#6 2020-01-23 17:39:24

buzzz69

Br0 wrote:

As we promised, we clearing forum from old staff now.
Write what you wanted to see here on forum, it will help us a lot smile

Heya bro

Thanks for the response back and looking into this.

This is a great start to see old vendors no longer been listed and can see that on some of the transfer posts they now showing as closed so great movement forward.

Just another view from me.  If we take the transfer threads as an example as that seems the most populated.

If you go into the root sub you can see HM posts and then a heap of other random offering transfer services, of which some of those posts are old.

As HM offer an elite service compared to others would it be better suited to have all HM avaiable items/offers/products/etc within its on locked down sub were nobody else can post theirs.

As currently you have: (just as an example)

Hot Service
Accounts & Drops

Within that you have HM items split across instead of grouping all HM together making it easier for yourselves to stand out vs mixed in amount other peoples posts/non vendors.

Might take a bit of working to modify the layout but as this is HM forum, HM products/items should be at the top of the list, grouped together to help make your products and services stand out and then in a separate section you have the vendors that are verified then you have the open/free market were people can try sell their own stuff or buy from non vetter vendors?

Just another thought but would be interested to hear your views on the layout.

#7 2020-01-28 19:36:47

LUCIFER119101

As we can see bank transfers and other transfer services is stopped except paypal maybe you guys can add new transfer services like cash app and etc

Added later 37 min 13 s:
As we can see bank transfers and other transfer services is stopped except paypal maybe you guys can add new transfer services like cash app and etc

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer