You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2019-12-29 15:07:28

Papoose
Deposit: $0

Another New Scammer By The Name Of The LeoNation

This guy was on HM as a member promoting his scans on telegram. I'll admit my 1st mistake was not buying via HM escrow, I'll take that loss. But reporting him as a scammer is a greater satisfaction to me then taking that loss. See, I needed a fake ID made, he charged $105. As the BTCs were in process he we super exuberance in wanting to know why it's taking so long (that should've been a red flag to me). He even called me on telegram. So the payment was sent and cleared eventually. Once they were cleared I got no response from him with the status of my order as you can see the links in the conversations below (HM won't allow me to post links so in order to see the content in the link please add "https://" in front of the link:

ibb.co/Sn7Npkw
ibb.co/cr9h0kX

I made a purchase on 12/27, it's been a few days with no update on my order. Prior to the purchase he even stated "stay online" so he can update me on it. Now most of the conversation was removed by me for opsec reasons on telegram but the conversations with regards to after the purchase was made are still up. So in short The LeoNation also known as @Gringomanboss on telegram is a SCAMMER and RIPPER. He has a channel also on telegram promoting his work @GRINGO's DOCS STATION. Stay away guys. To many rippers and scammers out here messing up the game on people who are really legit trying to make money. Anything having to do with purchasing should be done with HM people on this site, that was my error by not doing it but you live and learn. Keep getting your money guys, and be careful and be safe from scammers!!!!!!!!

#2 2019-12-29 17:29:55

bankdrop98
Website

Re: Another New Scammer By The Name Of The LeoNation

Papoose wrote:

This guy was on HM as a member promoting his scans on telegram. I'll admit my 1st mistake was not buying via HM escrow, I'll take that loss. But reporting him as a scammer is a greater satisfaction to me then taking that loss. See, I needed a fake ID made, he charged $105. As the BTCs were in process he we super exuberance in wanting to know why it's taking so long (that should've been a red flag to me). He even called me on telegram. So the payment was sent and cleared eventually. Once they were cleared I got no response from him with the status of my order as you can see the links in the conversations below (HM won't allow me to post links so in order to see the content in the link please add "https://" in front of the link:

ibb.co/Sn7Npkw
ibb.co/cr9h0kX

I made a purchase on 12/27, it's been a few days with no update on my order. Prior to the purchase he even stated "stay online" so he can update me on it. Now most of the conversation was removed by me for opsec reasons on telegram but the conversations with regards to after the purchase was made are still up. So in short The LeoNation also known as @Gringomanboss on telegram is a SCAMMER and RIPPER. He has a channel also on telegram promoting his work @GRINGO's DOCS STATION. Stay away guys. To many rippers and scammers out here messing up the game on people who are really legit trying to make money. Anything having to do with purchasing should be done with HM people on this site, that was my error by not doing it but you live and learn. Keep getting your money guys, and be careful and be safe from scammers!!!!!!!!

Bro, why didn't you just ask Homie? we would have helped you.

#3 2019-12-30 04:24:33

Papoose

bankdrop98 wrote:
Papoose wrote:

ibb.co/Sn7Npkw
ibb.co/cr9h0kX

Bro, why didn't you just ask Homie? we would have helped you.

Wassup bro, I didn't know he dealt with that.

#4 2020-01-07 23:27:10

AlcoholIlsland

I can 100% back this guy up in sayong TheLeoNation is a scammer. I bought a getting cars of profile guide from him and he said he would walk me through the process step by step. Charged me like $400 for a the guide after I negotiated him down from $800(Can't remember the numbers but this was months ago).  Every step he wanted me to buy all the documents needed from him and he overtaxed. He wanted $150 for a specific profile then $200 for two documents. Then wanted me to send him extra money for other services. I have another post on here somewhere stating this issue but I will have to find later.

#5 2020-01-08 01:00:38

sigaieu
Warning! I am SCAMMER
Deposit: scammer

Remember to deal through escrow if member is not a Trusted Vendor.

I am fucking scammer smile

#6 2020-01-08 11:49:33

Papoose

sigaieu wrote:

Remember to deal through escrow if member is not a Trusted Vendor.

I wish it was tighter security. I know it's hard to implement it though. There's no integrity for scammers scamming people who just trying to make money.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer