You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2019-12-15 10:37:47

toldir30
Deposit: $0

Warning to all users- Vendors can remove bad reviews

Hi.

I bought a so called carding course from homer, and obviously i wrote a review under the listing. It was not in the favor of the vendor homer, which obviously removed the review. It was critical but to the point, factual.

If Vendor can remove critical but factual review, how can we trust the HM forum?

That is a fair question. I leave this as open remark for the community, but if removed by admin i will surely spread the love around because this is a big warning sign for me that vendors can remove bad reviews.

#2 2019-12-15 10:53:39

buzzz69

Re: Warning to all users- Vendors can remove bad reviews

Yea I had the same thing happen to me and I know of another forum member that had the same.

We did raise this to the admins and they said they had removed this option for Vendors to remove bad reviews but seems this either did not happen or was a lie.

Aside from this it would seem that Homer as a Vendor is just constantly ripping people off. He ripped me off for $500 for a dirty ready PP account which failed a transfer and has now stopped responding to my messages. I will be doing a review of that shortly.

I think at this point if the Admins do not step in people will start to find other forums to get stuff from and they will suffer by getting a bad name as a Rip off forum were Vendors can do what they want without any repocussions.

I am hoping that everybody that has gotten ripped off by Homer puts a comment in here or reaches out to the Admins so that he can be removed as a vendor to show the Forum members that they actually care about their members.

#3 2019-12-15 12:50:29

toldir30

I  hope they look into this asap, there are decent vendors here like siegeau and zapta, but this homer dude is just to much.

Clear ripp of price in my eyes, charge $400 for something worth MAX $25 at other markets.

I have not given any bad mouthing more than in this forum at the moment, but i think they need to vouch vendors in some ways.

It is unacceptable to have vendors as homer here. And that vendors can remove critical reviews, totally unacepptable.

Let us see what admins will do now.

#4 2019-12-15 13:19:32

lee

Homer dont have vendor status anymore.

#5 2019-12-15 14:08:23

toldir30

Hi.

Thanks for the action, it is appreciated.

#6 2019-12-15 20:01:08

danielbryan

Br0 wrote:

I've gotta ask, but how are you vetting your vendors? First SlizzyLizzy, now Homer. Can anyone just pay a bit of money to be a vendor?

The products from the official HM Admins is great, but these other cowboys bring this forum down.

-DB

#7 2019-12-15 20:11:42

lee

danielbryan wrote:
Br0 wrote:

I've gotta ask, but how are you vetting your vendors? First SlizzyLizzy, now Homer. Can anyone just pay a bit of money to be a vendor?

The products from the official HM Admins is great, but these other cowboys bring this forum down.

-DB

Yes, they pay bond + monthly payment for thread & shop categorie.
We checking all vendors and their staff when they asking for vendor status. But they can add new products after some time. We cant check every product because there are too much info we should check besides that, only feedbacks and direct complaints to admins can help.

We understood that should fix problem with deleting feedbacks, think in feature we create new system for that.

#8 2019-12-15 21:00:17

danielbryan

Ignore the post in the other thread, just realized it was here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Br0 - I'm assuming the bond is held by the HM admin team to avoid vendors ripping people off and disappearing. Is this bond returned to them if they leave the forum professionally? If that's the case perhaps Homer's bond can be used to partially refund the people who were ripped off.

On the point of checking new vendor products (especially coaching) perhaps escrow should be more enforced - 25/50% can be released to the vendor at the start and the remainder released once the customer has received everything (training, guides etc).

-DB

#9 2019-12-15 21:08:03

lee

We taking around 100$ because we need to host our forum and pay salary our workers. We cant take bigger because forum not much popular.
We have deposits here - each vendor can pay it like warranty that they not going to scam anybody, and we return that deposit if they want leave forum and not ripped anyone, but deposits are optional. Customer should check that info and take decision by yourself, buy with escrow or not.

We'll think about your idea with escrow, thank you. Of course there are a lot of things we should change here.

#10 2019-12-16 01:17:53

serpentinewomb

I have paid Homer 600$ without escrow, and he says that i will receive 2x paypal accounts with clean transaction history soon since his working with them now. When i receive any update from him about the accounts, i will write here to tell you guys how it went.

#11 2019-12-16 11:57:37

danielbryan

I'd be surprised if they come now mate

#12 2019-12-21 19:18:59

ChillClinton

any good vendor you guys recommend for any guide/ tutorial?

#13 2019-12-22 18:17:46

toldir30

Hi. I know terminalisland on apollon *new vendor but know him and bailopan on same market. Quite good guides overll.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer