You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2019-12-07 06:13:28

Kingdamon597
Deposit: $0

Rejected checks HELP

My last 2 checks i deposited (wells fargo drop and boa drop) in atm were rejected and I dont know why. I have scans, i know balance in acct, chk number, correct act/routing, i used micr ink, check paper, and i wrote it for an amount that isnt above what they have written before. It says on the receipt when i drop that it will clear in a day or so but the next day it rejects it. What am I doing wrong? I have had success before with chase and wells fargo but with boa it rejects. Is it drops or checks that aren't good?   
(**boa drop had a negative balance up until a few days before i dropped on it)

I appreciate any help I can get

#2 2020-02-23 17:51:50

nacoss
Vendor

Re: Rejected checks HELP

If you ever want success on your checks forget BOA drops mate . BOA  has lost so much the past years that they are starting to literally reject 80% of their checks even when they are legit checks.
i will advice u use credit union banks . smaller once .higher success rate when you know and can get the same check account owner uses . you can find old check copies on the account online banking .
best of luck

#3 2020-02-24 03:50:17

Risky

The check must have had previous fraud, so they probably had alerts already.

#4 2020-02-24 04:32:07

Lordfoita

alerts and flags are getting faster, the banking system is changing to protect customers, new accounts have not been able to clear checks without a 6-month transaction history. nothing over $ 800 will be released without 7 day confirmation

LordFoita
Jabber: lordfoitausa2@xabber.org
Wickr: lordfoitausa
Telegram: Lordfoita

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer