You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2019-10-03 15:09:52

luffy_devilhunter
Deposit: $0

Carding Godaddy [Guide]

I am an affiliate marketer who runs churn & burn Google & Facebook Ads, and I am always in need of domains. I found and joined this forum two months ago and ever since then I have learned so much and met some amazing people and it is safe to say that without a shadow of a doubt, this is the best forum on all of DN, period.

I have been carding Godaddy for quite some time (still consider myself a noob) and trust me when I say it is not very hard to card Godaddy but the domains are only stable for for 3 weeks max and for me as an affiliate marketer, 1 week is enough as I run the ads on ready made churn and burn accounts as soon I as buy those domains. Without any delay, let's get to it.

The things you will need:

1. RDP - Any machine would do, doesn't need to be residential, I used Microsoft Azure raw.

2. Credit Card - Matching the location of the RDP.

3. I create the RDP first, then buy the CC from J-Stash.

4. After buying the card, I check it with luxchecker [dot] pm.

5. If the card is live, the payment will get thru.

6. I used Capital One bank platinum bin (I won't reveal it)

Enter the details as is except the phone number that comes with it. My philosophy (call me stupid but it worked for me), always card on Saturday night when the owner is drunk sleeping and the Godaddy offices are closed, they probably won't call him/her as you only need two hours after that the domains will stay there for 3 weeks.

P.S (I will also post on how to card Microsoft Azure to get free RDP's so you don't have to buy. You can create 7-8 virtual machines in one Azure account. I know this because I have been creating machines to host my Google & Facebook Ads accounts)

I could upload a picture of carded domains but I can't as it is stated in the rules (no direct linking). Share your experiences and please do not hesitate to ask anything in the comment section.

Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say.

#2 2019-10-03 19:52:21

mudwall

Re: Carding Godaddy [Guide]

What exactly is Affiliate Marketing? I have known some very rich guys irl that do "Affiliate Marketing" and still have no idea what it actually entails.

Also why does anyone need to card a domain when you can just buy it anonymously with BTC?

#3 2019-10-04 04:32:01

luffy_devilhunter

mudwall wrote:

What exactly is Affiliate Marketing? I have known some very rich guys irl that do "Affiliate Marketing" and still have no idea what it actually entails.

Also why does anyone need to card a domain when you can just buy it anonymously with BTC?

You can Google the basics of affiliate marketing but let me tell you something about it anyway. Affiliate marketing is like, you have a list of products provided by the networks and you can promote those on Google & Facebook (main advertising platforms) for a piece of commission but the commissions are high. Suppose, someone is buying from your link and the product is trial offer, to the consumer it will only cost $4.99 but you will get a commission of $30 or maybe more than. The main thing is that this commission is totally whitehat money smile

Hope this helps.

Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say.

#4 2019-10-12 16:11:21

sha_85

luffy_devilhunter wrote:

I am an affiliate marketer who runs churn & burn Google & Facebook Ads, and I am always in need of domains. I found and joined this forum two months ago and ever since then I have learned so much and met some amazing people and it is safe to say that without a shadow of a doubt, this is the best forum on all of DN, period.

I have been carding Godaddy for quite some time (still consider myself a noob) and trust me when I say it is not very hard to card Godaddy but the domains are only stable for for 3 weeks max and for me as an affiliate marketer, 1 week is enough as I run the ads on ready made churn and burn accounts as soon I as buy those domains. Without any delay, let's get to it.

The things you will need:

1. RDP - Any machine would do, doesn't need to be residential, I used Microsoft Azure raw.

2. Credit Card - Matching the location of the RDP.

3. I create the RDP first, then buy the CC from J-Stash.

4. After buying the card, I check it with luxchecker [dot] pm.

5. If the card is live, the payment will get thru.

6. I used Capital One bank platinum bin (I won't reveal it)

Enter the details as is except the phone number that comes with it. My philosophy (call me stupid but it worked for me), always card on Saturday night when the owner is drunk sleeping and the Godaddy offices are closed, they probably won't call him/her as you only need two hours after that the domains will stay there for 3 weeks.

P.S (I will also post on how to card Microsoft Azure to get free RDP's so you don't have to buy. You can create 7-8 virtual machines in one Azure account. I know this because I have been creating machines to host my Google & Facebook Ads accounts)

I could upload a picture of carded domains but I can't as it is stated in the rules (no direct linking). Share your experiences and please do not hesitate to ask anything in the comment section.

Hey thanks for sharing this but could you share the Bin on pm? i will appreciate thanks

#5 2019-10-24 02:03:37

mudwall

desireatlust wrote:
mudwall wrote:

google is your friend.

I'm aware of the basics but you don't find out the juicy insider techniques on  Google do you sir?

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer