You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

                                                            mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2018-01-27 18:35:55

SportsMan
Admin
Registered: 2017-10-30
Posts: 671
Deposit: Unlimited

# Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

HM_paypal_credit_accounts




★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
                  HM PAYPAL ACCOUNTS WITH HUGE PAYPAL CREDIT BALANCES
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

We are now offering our customers Paypal bank accounts with HUGE Paypal Credit balances.
These accounts are NOT HACKED and are freshly created by us for your needs!

Check out the Account Features

[★] FULL ACCESS to a Paypal account with a HIGH credit balance of your choosing
[★] FRESHLY created accounts purchased by you and ONLY you.
[★] ALL Credit Scores are 650+
[★] We  provide access via Mozilla Firefox Portable
[★] We offer support for these accounts 24/7




★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
                                    Paypal account pricing details
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Regular accounts with good fullz and normal GV accounts .



PayPal credit account with 1000 - 2000 =400$ 360$
PayPal credit account with 2000 - 3000 =540$ 455$
PayPal credit account with 3000 - 4000 = 690$ 575$
PayPal credit account with 4000 - 5000 =795$ 685$
PayPal credit account with 5000 - 6000 =945$ 800$
Paypal credit account with 8000-10000 =1100$ 990$

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
                                                  Extra Options
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

RDP for 1 month ( Not hacked ) = 20$
Scan or photo of document = 20$ ( front side )
Scan or photo of document = 38$ ( front + back side )
Selfie with DL or passport = 40$ ( Comes with front side of passport or DL )
Selfie with DL or passport = 60$ ( Comes with front + back side of DL )



★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
                             Frequently Asked Questions:
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Are the Paypal Accounts verified?

- Yes, all accounts are fully verified.

. Should I use Socks5 or RDP?

- Yes, it is ALWAYS recommended that you use VPN with Socks or RDP.
RDP is the more successful method, but is more expensive.

Will my account get limited?

- It depends on how you try to use the account. If you aren't sure how to properly use it,
it may get limited. We do add in a guide on how to properly access Paypal accounts
with your purchase.


Do I need to age the Paypal Account?

- Yes. It is HIGHLY recommended that you age the account with transaction history.
A properly aged Paypal account can take in more transfers and
handle larger in and out transactions.

What is your delivery time ?

- Delviery time is about 3-5 days.


Replacement only if credit will dissapear in 3 days after first login!



You can always PM us and we can speak about better price! Depends on your order smile

If you have any questions  you can write to Sportsman or Br0
http://wtj5psom5zufu4yo.onion/misc.php?email=9 ( Send msg to Sportsman )
http://wtj5psom5zufu4yo.onion//pmsnew.p … post&uid=2 ( send msg to Br0 )

BEST price as usual !

Offline

#2 2018-01-27 19:40:38

otanjele
New Member
Registered: 2018-01-06
Posts: 5
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

Someone kindly advise on how to use these accounts

Offline

#3 2018-01-28 16:17:04

SportsMan
Admin
Registered: 2017-10-30
Posts: 671
Deposit: Unlimited

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

You can try to cash out this money or buy smth smile

otanjele wrote:

Someone kindly advise on how to use these accounts

Offline

#4 2018-01-28 16:49:11

billybob2021
Member
Registered: 2018-01-12
Posts: 8
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

they avalaible now dont see them on autoshop??

Offline

#5 2018-01-28 18:20:01

SportsMan
Admin
Registered: 2017-10-30
Posts: 671
Deposit: Unlimited

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

Yes, but you have to pay in PM , it will be in auto-shop soon !

billybob2021 wrote:

they avalaible now dont see them on autoshop??

Offline

#6 2018-01-28 22:05:59

hellomamma
Member
Registered: 2017-12-19
Posts: 37
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

Allright, this is really something new and interesting. Do you get any chargebacks buying e cards and e cods which value around 500-1000$ in g2a shop? If no, I want to discuss this product in PM, because I am willing to buy this acc:
Available credit:$3,500.00   = 170
Sportsman or bro?

Offline

#7 2018-01-28 22:24:13

SportsMan
Admin
Registered: 2017-10-30
Posts: 671
Deposit: Unlimited

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

Pm to me smile

hellomamma wrote:

Allright, this is really something new and interesting. Do you get any chargebacks buying e cards and e cods which value around 500-1000$ in g2a shop? If no, I want to discuss this product in PM, because I am willing to buy this acc:
Available credit:$3,500.00   = 170
Sportsman or bro?

Offline

#8 2018-01-29 05:13:26

hellomamma
Member
Registered: 2017-12-19
Posts: 37
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

SportsMan wrote:

Pm to me smile

hellomamma wrote:

Allright, this is really something new and interesting. Do you get any chargebacks buying e cards and e cods which value around 500-1000$ in g2a shop? If no, I want to discuss this product in PM, because I am willing to buy this acc:
Available credit:$3,500.00   = 170
Sportsman or bro?

So any chargebacks or these are aged middleman accs with balance? And how much costs the account with 3.500.00$ available credit?

Offline

#9 2018-01-30 12:12:54

hellomamma
Member
Registered: 2017-12-19
Posts: 37
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

Pmed u, sportsman, a while ago, waiting for response. I feel like its going to be so simple with this product, if its going to work with g2a, we have to discuss it in pm.

Offline

#10 2018-01-31 11:32:19

ABCD1
Member
Registered: 2017-12-04
Posts: 89
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

SportsMan wrote:

Hello everybody !
Only in our store, paypal accounts with very HUGE credit balance ( NOT HACKED )  !

What you will get :
Paypal account with credit balance and FULL ACCESS !
+ Only in my STORE  !
+ Only new account (not hacked)
+ Comes with google voice, Gmail ,fullz info + credit report(Transunion or Experian).
+ Can be on RDP ( if you want )
+ Everything is very easy and clear
+ Check our feedbacks
+ Support 24/7

( 27.01.2018 )
For today we have accounts with :

Available credit:$3,500.00   = 170
Available credit:$4,500.00   = 200
Available credit:$5,500.00   = 250
Available credit:$7,500.00   = 300

And feel free to ask any questions !

BEST price as usual !

i want to buy the $4,500 credit bro.. sent you a pm... been waiting for your reply for hours already... do you have a wickr so i can buy it right now?


Pm me on

telegram:@ABCD19998
jabber: 12345ABC@jabb3r.de

Offline

#11 2018-01-31 12:00:28

sigaieu
Warning! I am SCAMMER
From: Brazil
Registered: 2017-11-27
Posts: 0
Deposit: scammer

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

He is always very busy. You can reach Br0 in PM. He will help you.

ABCD1 wrote:
SportsMan wrote:

Hello everybody !
Only in our store, paypal accounts with very HUGE credit balance ( NOT HACKED )  !

What you will get :
Paypal account with credit balance and FULL ACCESS !
+ Only in my STORE  !
+ Only new account (not hacked)
+ Comes with google voice, Gmail ,fullz info + credit report(Transunion or Experian).
+ Can be on RDP ( if you want )
+ Everything is very easy and clear
+ Check our feedbacks
+ Support 24/7

( 27.01.2018 )
For today we have accounts with :

Available credit:$3,500.00   = 170
Available credit:$4,500.00   = 200
Available credit:$5,500.00   = 250
Available credit:$7,500.00   = 300

And feel free to ask any questions !

BEST price as usual !

i want to buy the $4,500 credit bro.. sent you a pm... been waiting for your reply for hours already... do you have a wickr so i can buy it right now?


I am fucking scammer smile

Offline

#12 2018-01-31 13:46:41

Mhackr
Member
Registered: 2018-01-23
Posts: 14
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

bro there is chance for limited account if i buy it and transfer a money to my pp account ??????

Offline

#13 2018-01-31 14:46:40

sigaieu
Warning! I am SCAMMER
From: Brazil
Registered: 2017-11-27
Posts: 0
Deposit: scammer

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

Limited accounts do not work because they are limited. You can only receive money, nothing else.


I am fucking scammer smile

Offline

#14 2018-01-31 15:21:56

ABCD1
Member
Registered: 2017-12-04
Posts: 89
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

sigaieu wrote:

He is always very busy. You can reach Br0 in PM. He will help you.

ABCD1 wrote:
SportsMan wrote:

Hello everybody !
Only in our store, paypal accounts with very HUGE credit balance ( NOT HACKED )  !

What you will get :
Paypal account with credit balance and FULL ACCESS !
+ Only in my STORE  !
+ Only new account (not hacked)
+ Comes with google voice, Gmail ,fullz info + credit report(Transunion or Experian).
+ Can be on RDP ( if you want )
+ Everything is very easy and clear
+ Check our feedbacks
+ Support 24/7

( 27.01.2018 )
For today we have accounts with :

Available credit:$3,500.00   = 170
Available credit:$4,500.00   = 200
Available credit:$5,500.00   = 250
Available credit:$7,500.00   = 300

And feel free to ask any questions !

BEST price as usual !

i want to buy the $4,500 credit bro.. sent you a pm... been waiting for your reply for hours already... do you have a wickr so i can buy it right now?

i pmed him already bro, and he seemed to reply on one of my post here in the forum.. maybe this item is just not available at the moment


Pm me on

telegram:@ABCD19998
jabber: 12345ABC@jabb3r.de

Offline

#15 2018-01-31 16:11:18

hellomamma
Member
Registered: 2017-12-19
Posts: 37
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

sigaieu wrote:

Limited accounts do not work because they are limited. You can only receive money, nothing else.

These are aged accounts. As a good vendor and well known expierence in paypal, do u think I would be able to buy e gift cards with this online around 1000$ per card?

Added later 11 min 40 s:
And guys hold on, sportsman will check accountsnone more time according to his last replie. Just patience smile

Offline

#16 2018-02-04 13:20:40

ABCD1
Member
Registered: 2017-12-04
Posts: 89
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

hellomamma wrote:
sigaieu wrote:

Limited accounts do not work because they are limited. You can only receive money, nothing else.

These are aged accounts. As a good vendor and well known expierence in paypal, do u think I would be able to buy e gift cards with this online around 1000$ per card?

Added later 11 min 40 s:
And guys hold on, sportsman will check accountsnone more time according to his last replie. Just patience smile

nice to hear that bro... thanks for the info smile


Pm me on

telegram:@ABCD19998
jabber: 12345ABC@jabb3r.de

Offline

#17 2018-02-05 02:29:48

billybob2021
Member
Registered: 2018-01-12
Posts: 8
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

do they come with useragent cookies?

Offline

#18 2018-02-07 19:06:49

Doikk
Warning! I am SCAMMER
Registered: 2018-01-01
Posts: 36
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

Hello, I ordered this service today on DM for a $3500-4500 account.
Will update once I get everything smile

Added later 16 h 09 min 39 s:

Doikk wrote:

Hello, I ordered this service today on DM for a $3500-4500 account.
Will update once I get everything smile

I got the order shipped today.
I only got the RDP without any details about the PayPal account.

This is the message I got:
========================
Hello !
Here is your order, you can find all details about your account on RDP :

IPAddress|Username|Password

If You dont know how to use RDP server you can check this video :

can'tpostURL  - Windows    |     can'tpostURLs   -  MAC


Guides for Present :  can'tpostURL
Feel free to ask any questions !

Thank you!
Best regards and good luck smile
========================

I already asked about the details in PM on DM.

Offline

#19 2018-02-08 11:20:15

lee
New Member
Registered: 2017-10-26
Posts: 7
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

Doikk wrote:

Hello, I ordered this service today on DM for a $3500-4500 account.
Will update once I get everything smile

Added later 16 h 09 min 39 s:

Doikk wrote:

Hello, I ordered this service today on DM for a $3500-4500 account.
Will update once I get everything smile

I got the order shipped today.
I only got the RDP without any details about the PayPal account.

This is the message I got:
========================
Hello !
Here is your order, you can find all details about your account on RDP :

IPAddress|Username|Password

If You dont know how to use RDP server you can check this video :

can'tpostURL  - Windows    |     can'tpostURLs   -  MAC


Guides for Present :  can'tpostURL
Feel free to ask any questions !

Thank you!
Best regards and good luck smile
========================

I already asked about the details in PM on DM.


all details on RDP.
Please read rules of forum, not allowed to dialog Dream orders.
Thank you.

Offline

#20 2018-02-08 11:24:50

Dtentacle3
Member
Registered: 2018-01-13
Posts: 28
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

How do we place these orders? PM or DM?

Which available balances you have? $2000? Thanks guys

Offline

#21 2018-02-08 11:27:38

lee
New Member
Registered: 2017-10-26
Posts: 7
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

Dtentacle3 wrote:

How do we place these orders? PM or DM?

Which available balances you have? $2000? Thanks guys


You can place order where you want.
Here or on DM.

Also, we set up account on another one market, will give info soon.

About availiable balances please write to sportsman in PM, he will check.
Thank you!

Offline

#22 2018-02-08 11:50:36

Doikk
Warning! I am SCAMMER
Registered: 2018-01-01
Posts: 36
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

I got the info on the RDP, thank you very much big_smile
The account has $4500 in it.
I will update once I cashout everything.

Offline

#23 2018-02-08 13:04:34

SportsMan
Admin
Registered: 2017-10-30
Posts: 671
Deposit: Unlimited

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

smile

Doikk wrote:

I got the info on the RDP, thank you very much big_smile
The account has $4500 in it.
I will update once I cashout everything.

Offline

#24 2018-02-08 21:45:09

hellomamma
Member
Registered: 2017-12-19
Posts: 37
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

Daaaaaaamn fuck my bank card, since my card has been blocked cant buy btc on blockchain for now, tommorow going to solve the problem, but I so admire the guys, who are already cashing out these sweet accounts

Offline

#25 2018-02-09 04:29:27

mams
Warning! I am SCAMMER
Registered: 2018-02-07
Posts: 32
Deposit: $0

Re: # Extreme PayPal with HUGE credit balance| Full access| ! # Vegas 5.0

hi bro am interested in buying credit accounts please check your PM..thanks

Offline

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer