You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2019-07-05 12:44:08

Defiantcandid
Deposit: $0

Paying for hotel and flight bookings

You see people selling a service that includes, paying around 30-50% of the flight/booking price and they will book it for you. My problem is, when going on a flight, the passport of your real Identity is used. Also, when going to a hotel, they sometimes ask for your ID to verify.

My question is, why would someone use this service when your real identity can be traced?

Correct me if i'm wrong but, It just seems stupid

#2 2019-07-06 22:10:14

fewestLives

Re: Paying for hotel and flight bookings

Defiantcandid wrote:

You see people selling a service that includes, paying around 30-50% of the flight/booking price and they will book it for you. My problem is, when going on a flight, the passport of your real Identity is used. Also, when going to a hotel, they sometimes ask for your ID to verify.

My question is, why would someone use this service when your real identity can be traced?

choose a good vendor and don't do too many of them in a short time period

#3 2019-07-07 01:53:15

Lordfoita

Defiantcandid wrote:

greedy people are stupid!

LordFoita
Jabber: lordfoitausa2@xabber.org
Wickr: lordfoitausa
Telegram: Lordfoita

#4 2019-07-08 19:54:22

DUDE420

or desperate or too poor to afford which was in my case...i had done them before but never consistently..alwasys used other people too...sucks you ahve to use people sometimes but now that there is airbnb its pretty easy to card i have done it few times with mansions.....

Lordfoita wrote:
Defiantcandid wrote:

greedy people are stupid!

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer