You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to Darknet City forum. One of the most relibable and trusted forum since 2017.

Please read our rulles before place any orders.

Telegram : https://t.me/darknetCity8

Jabber :  Darknetcity@njs.netlab.cz

mysign                                                         

Since 2017.

mysign

#1 2019-05-21 20:50:01

DUDE420
Deposit: $0

Operational Security (OPSEC)

Here are some helpful links...

https://www.vpnmentor.com/blog/tor-brow … using-vpn/

https://thehackernews.com/2019/05/hack- … ility.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLFFSPRiQo8

Added later 02 min 52 s:
Dont ever trust that some random app is safe to use its best to always take security precautions into your own hands. HM offers RDP services so you have no reason not to use a VPN on top of a burner phone/laptop and also use that burner phone/laptop to connect to the RDP. There are good services here that you can use to your advantage and im pretty sure @amino2010 has VPN accounts you can get for the low...

#2 2019-05-21 22:34:46

sigaieu
Warning! I am SCAMMER
Deposit: scammer

Re: Operational Security (OPSEC)

Talk to me for good RDP.

I am fucking scammer smile

#3 2019-05-22 08:34:01

sibaxt

here is my OPSEC :

linux on a burner laptop (on external encrypted SSD) / VPN / VirtualBox with : Whonix getaway inside a external usb encrypted volume and Windows 7 inside a usb encrypted volume using whonix getaway connection / RDP.

#4 2019-05-22 09:04:28

bigghost

Nordvpn hacked accounts - to be bought at +BigghostShop+

but as colleagues mentioned, best and safest way would be RDP. But i would use RDP, using your opsec to connect to it.

sibaxt wrote:

here is my OPSEC :

linux on a burner laptop (on external encrypted SSD) / VPN / VirtualBox with : Whonix getaway inside a external usb encrypted volume and Windows 7 inside a usb encrypted volume using whonix getaway connection / RDP.

#5 2019-05-22 09:47:56

sibaxt

bigghost wrote:

but as colleagues mentioned, best and safest way would be RDP. But i would use RDP, using your opsec to connect to it.

Yeah this is what I'm doing .

#6 2019-05-22 19:12:36

DUDE420

This is what an expert at what he does is doing ..layer upon layer of protection at all times....a beginner should look at this type of setup like a new pair of jordens more like a rolex in my opinion....safety is everything if your planning on staying in this game for the long run....people should really take this more serious just like everyone here that has said something has already done so on their own time. This is inspiring to be around such smart people here.

sibaxt wrote:

here is my OPSEC :

#7 2019-05-22 20:18:23

sibaxt

DUDE420 wrote:

This is what an expert at what he does is doing ..layer upon layer of protection at all times....a beginner should look at this type of setup like a new pair of jordens more like a rolex in my opinion....safety is everything if your planning on staying in this game for the long run....people should really take this more serious just like everyone here that has said something has already done so on their own time. This is inspiring to be around such smart people here.

it would even be better with obfs4 Tor bridges between whonix and Win7 but I can't find good ones ...

I'm a beginner in this fraud world and I'm learning step by step, it's motivating when you got approval for the first (and most important) step from experts, thanks DUDE420 smile

#8 2019-05-23 10:53:40

achttausendmark

Dont ever trust that some random app is safe to use its best to always take security precautions into your own hands. HM offers RDP services so you have no reason not to use a VPN on top of a burner phone/laptop and also use that burner phone/laptop to connect to the RDP. There are good services here that you can use to your advantage and im pretty sure @amino2010 has VPN accounts you can get for the low...

One of the Wallstreetmarket admins was arrested doing just that - using his mobile phone to connect to the internet with a sim registered to a fake person. Unfortunately, mobile connections tend to drop sometimes. This happened, and data was transmitted before the vpn reconnected. I think a hardened, proven Linux system (i use Debian) and setting the IPtables in a way, that only packages are accepted or sent via vpn is still your best bet.

Set up a virtual machine there, let it connect to your vicsock and you are pretty much done. You still should care about your bitcoin transactions, probably more then you think. The Bust of the WSM Staff showed that the feds can draw a personal profile and identify your wallet when you used it to pay for something as small as a cs:go cheat using your real name. Use Monero / zcash when you can.

#9 2019-05-26 17:22:09

DUDE420

This is a good point and also something else to add is that when you are using your phone its a lot easier for them to track the location of that device...they can pin point your location down to the parking lot your in its that accurate when your using phone and towers....the phone pings its info off of the towers its most nearest to...as you move around the phone pings to different towers in different locals...therefore giving them a map of the roads your taking or the direction you are trveling...now burner phones are meant for just that burning..you should be able to throw it out at any time you feel like your being tracked.....also law enforcements have things called "stingrays" here is some useful info regarding "IMSI catchers"   
https://www.aclu.org/issues/privacy-tec … s-got-them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzSgLpNrr2E
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stingray_phone_tracker

Burner phones are safe if you know how to use them but if your ignorant to how easily they can be manipulated then you have some research to do people......

achttausendmark wrote:

One of the Wallstreetmarket admins was arrested doing just that - using his mobile phone to connect to the internet with a sim registered to a fake person. Unfortunately, mobile connections tend to drop sometimes. This happened, and data was transmitted before the vpn reconnected. I think a hardened, proven Linux system (i use Debian) and setting the IPtables in a way, that only packages are accepted or sent via vpn is still your best bet.

Set up a virtual machine there, let it connect to your vicsock and you are pretty much done. You still should care about your bitcoin transactions, probably more then you think. The Bust of the WSM Staff showed that the feds can draw a personal profile and identify your wallet when you used it to pay for something as small as a cs:go cheat using your real name. Use Monero / zcash when you can.

Added later 04 min 25 s:
also thanks for your input bro you have some very good OPSEC advice on here......

achttausendmark wrote:

#10 2019-07-04 02:32:02

grandcentral

sibaxt wrote:

here is my OPSEC :

So this is rdp connected to win 7 tunnel through whonix gateway which is tor onion tunnel through a VPN connection.? This is not encrypted but it works?

#11 2019-07-04 14:35:01

sibaxt

grandcentral wrote:
sibaxt wrote:

here is my OPSEC :

So this is rdp connected to win 7 tunnel through whonix gateway which is tor onion tunnel through a VPN connection.? This is not encrypted but it works?

Hi, yes that's it.

#12 2019-07-04 22:33:57

grandcentral

sibaxt wrote:
grandcentral wrote:
sibaxt wrote:

here is my OPSEC :

Hi, yes that's it.

that would be slow in theory , but  will try it out!

#13 2019-07-06 02:36:42

fewestLives

DUDE420 wrote:

This is a good point and also something else to add is that when you are using your phone its a lot easier for them to track the location of that device...they can pin point your location down to the parking lot your in its that accurate when your using phone and towers....the phone pings its info off of the towers its most nearest to...as you move around the phone pings to different towers in different locals...therefore giving them a map of the roads your taking or the direction you are trveling...now burner phones are meant for just that burning..you should be able to throw it out at any time you feel like your being tracked.....also law enforcements have things called "stingrays" here is some useful info regarding "IMSI catchers"

^ this can easily be mitigated by just connecting to a prepaid hotspot (paid for in cash/in person) instead of using your phone's LTE connection. then VPN > encrypted external drive > RDP > socks5

IMO physical Opsec plays a bigger role than technical Opsec. Watch who you talk to about your fraud activities, don't draw too much attention, don't go around bragging about what you do. Use good disguises when you go to the ATM, use rental cars, never carry around more than $10K with you.

Tumble your bitcoin or convert it to Monero/Zcash.

#14 2019-07-07 23:35:26

grandcentral

fewestLives wrote:
DUDE420 wrote:

^ this can easily be mitigated by just connecting to a prepaid hotspot (paid for in cash/in person) instead of using your phone's LTE connection. then VPN > encrypted external drive > RDP > socks5

How u VPN to encrypted drive ? U boot off encrypted drive?

#15 2019-07-07 23:39:31

DUDE420

THank you for your feedback I am happy to see that this thread has served a good focal point to have these types of conversations....the knowledge you offered here in your post is priceless. thank you for your feedback.!!!

fewestLives wrote:
DUDE420 wrote:

IMO physical Opsec plays a bigger role than technical Opsec. Watch who you talk to about your fraud activities, don't draw too much attention, don't go around bragging about what you do. Use good disguises when you go to the ATM, use rental cars, never carry around more than $10K with you.

#16 2019-07-08 01:41:04

fewestLives

grandcentral wrote:
fewestLives wrote:
DUDE420 wrote:

I meant to put encrypted drive > VPN > RDP/Virtual Machine

#17 2019-07-08 02:01:56

typohj

Is anyone selling a virtual machine or opsec setup PM me

#18 2019-07-08 08:50:56

sigaieu
Warning! I am SCAMMER

Try RDP. Send me a PM to order.

typohj wrote:

#19 2019-07-10 03:25:29

fewestLives

DUDE420 wrote:

THank you for your feedback I am happy to see that this thread has served a good focal point to have these types of conversations....the knowledge you offered here in your post is priceless. thank you for your feedback.!!!

fewestLives wrote:
DUDE420 wrote:

happy to share. few more good opsec habits are
- dump burner phones after a few months or after a big job
- use vpn on mobile
- don't use clearnet names on darknet

#20 2019-07-10 04:18:09

typohj

sigaieu wrote:

Try RDP. Send me a PM to order.

typohj wrote:

Ok will do with my next order

#21 2019-07-11 22:11:44

grandcentral

fewestLives wrote:
grandcentral wrote:
fewestLives wrote:

I meant to put encrypted drive > VPN > RDP/Virtual Machine

is rdp encrypted ?

#22 2019-07-11 23:06:18

sigaieu
Warning! I am SCAMMER

Mine is sort of encrypted.

#23 2019-07-13 04:17:05

grandcentral

whatabout just qubes os by itself , qubes os> rdp

#24 2019-08-10 12:57:07

fenty

ive been using the automated credit card phone line systems to card for a while now. checking balance, unblocking charges, placing spend notifications. im wondering if it is significantly worse from an OPSEC point of view to call and speak to a real person on the phone. is voice recording so advanced that this can actually make a difference to my safety or is it not much different using the automated phone system than it is talking to an agent at the victim's cc company?

#25 2019-09-28 20:51:13

alien_life

Im curious, isnt the 4g tether connection of a cell phone the same as the 4g connection of of a pre-paid mobile hotspot? Are you saying that the hardware and software connection properties to the 4g service is signficantly different between a cell phone and 4g hot spot and that it is this hardware/software difference that mitgates the ability of LE to triangulate you from towers. Darko, I was alawys under the impresion that 4g triangulation was good within several city blocks of the device and that the accuracy is improved in highly populated locations due to the presence of a higher concetration of towers in the area, improving the rate of triangulation. Accoridng to what I read, one of the 3 wall street owners was using a 4g dongle which was traced back to his residence because his vpn service dropped momentarily, briefly expsoing his 4g hot spot IP. HM recommends using a 4g hotspot in his guides and I think that is par across the board: have a homless person buy your 4g hotspot and air card with cash or wear a good disgues, never turn on your 4g hotspot at any locaton that has anything to do with PII that canbe traced back to you and take five minutes on google to setup a VPN kill switch so that when your crappy 4g serivce drops (and it will) the kill switch stops your internet traffic. Its kind of funny to think how a non-hacker/computer scientist such as myself is aware of the necessary precatuions that cost market owners their lives hahaha

-dont use your personal e-mail to setup a billonare dollar darknet market enterpries hahaha

thoughts, reflections, concerns?

Earth is just the lab of life

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1

Board footer